Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Doubletree Hotel Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Racine, Wisconsin
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

I try to choose a different hotel every time I stay in Rosemont, but this one so far is my favorite. Friendly, clean and great location and restaurant. I also used the exercise room in the morning and its an easy exit and back on the road. Parking is cheap and safe.

Room Tip: parking is cheap and easy to do yourself using your credit card when you leave
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ruby M, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us. I appreciate your comments and am glad that we were able to uphold the standards you have come to expect from our hotels. Come back soon!

Warmest Regards,
Ruby M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
  • Turkish first
Tustin, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

I arrived at 1AM in the hotel. After a 5 hours delayed flight from Los Angeles to Chicago I was thirsty and tired and asked the lady on the reception desk for a bottle of water (I just saw her hand one to another guest in front of me) and she told me to use the Vending machines. I would have paid for the water not sure why I was not able to get one. So I tried 6! different Vending machines from floor 9 to floor 3. Three Vending machines were vandalized, 3 were empty so I had to take my medication with Diet coke. Then I was looking forward to sleep 5 hours before my meeting but the room was so noisy (sounded like I was in a big wooden ship). No chance to sleep. I asked for another room but all I got was "we are full". So I ended up not sleeping at all. At check out in the morning I told the Agent at the desk how horrible it was and all she said was I never heard anybody complaining about this. Wow not even we are sorry was possible. This kind of arrogance is very scary and I have no idea where this hotel got it's Stars from. If you don't believe me just look at the Vending machines. I stayed in Hotels and Motels all over the world (Austria, Germany, Belgium, India, Italy, Greece, Spain) but this was the worst I have experienced.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Walter S
I would very much like the opportunity to personally apologize for the inconveniences that you went through during your stay. On behalf of the entire team, we thank you for your feedback and are truly sorry we did not succeed creating a memorable experience for you. Again, I apologize for any inconveniences you went through and hope that next time you are in town; you consider staying with us again

All the Best,
Canton, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

I want to comment on the professionaism, of Adil Chitoui, guest service manager. This man always has a smille on his face, acknowledges every guest and is in my mind one of the finest hotel employees I have ever encountered. I have been traveling over 30 years, he is the best. You are fortunate to have him.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
I am thrilled to hear that you had a phenomenal experience at our hotel. We are very proud of the staff at our hotel and I'm glad that they exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the compliments, I look forward to having you stay with us again.

Warmest Regards,
Lafayette, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

The quality and the experience of staying here far exceeds the price that you pay. The customer service is wonderful. The lounge is a great place to sit and relax with no pressures. The pool is always beautifully clean. If there is a Double Tree where I am going, that is where I will stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Best,
Ruby
NE PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

Great service at the front desk from Kisa and at the BC Lounge with Jennifer and Kathleen! They are personable and helpful. The hotel is clean and comfortable. When in Rosemont I always stay at the Doubletree. I come here a few times a year and this is my go to place. Very convenient to the convention center.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Munich, Germany
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

We stay at DoubleTree because the beds work for us - very comfortable and spacious. And, the rooms are sound-proofed very well. Even so close to the airport, we didn't hear a thing. Although we love Doubletree Hotels, we do have a few issues with this property:

1. The peeling paint in the shower area
2. Guest information books were in horrible condition
3. The charge for Wifi is ridiculous

However, the shuttle to and from O'hare worked out great and we loved the location - so close to the Hofbrähaus! Breakfast was good with omelets made on the spot!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Chicago, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

We recently held a division meeting with about 60 people coming from various parts of the country. All accommodations for this business trip were excellent. The conference rooms were all well equipped and quiet to conduct business. Some minor internet issues, but overall no complaints at all.