“Finally a great Mexican restaurant!”

Laredo's Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 85 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: Mexican
“Finally a great Mexican restaurant!”
Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

I reviewed this restaurant on Trip Advisor. Thanks to all reviewers that took time to express their enjoyment of their dinning experience ! I must admit, their "crub" appeal is somewhat intimidating (strip mall), but the food was incredible! The service and price were also a very welcome! I sent 10 years in Houston, and find it very hard to find a good Mexican food restaurant in the "north"! I will return!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Cochisedog

San Antonio, Texas
“"Great Tasting Food"”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I was visiting Chicago for a Concert at Wrigley Field with my little boy. We were staying at the Marriott in Rosemont and decide to look for a Mexican restaurant because that's all my little boy will eat and luckily we found Laredo's Restaurant right around the corner. I tried the Jalisco steak dinner and it was very delicious my boy had the cheese enchiladas and just kept ordering more. We were surprised how good the food tasted being from San Antonio, TX we are used to eating Mexican food all the time but this place was great. The service was excellent, waiters are so polite and attentive even the cook greeted us, prices are good, place looks real nice. I would really recommend this place to everyone. wish I could go back maybe next year.....

• Visited July 2013
Tinley Park, Illinois
“Great Mexican Food!”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Found this place online when looking for places to eat before a concert at the All State. My girlfriend and I were very pleased! Great service, great food, and big drinks! You get your moneys worth. The fresh guacamole is unreal! Best I have had.

• Visited July 2013
Pewaukee, Wisconsin, United States
“Guacamole-ious”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

My wife and I were staying at the local HGI for the night and found an ad for Laredo's. I'm not a big mexican food guy, but she loves it so Laredo's it was. Loved it. Amazing food. Our favorite part was the guacamole they made tableside. It was the best I've ever had.

If you are in the area, stop by Laredo's!

• Visited May 2013
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Great Dining Experience!”
Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

Had a great meal and the service was wonderful! My server was very attentive and funny. I highly recommend a stop there!

• Visited May 2013