“Guacamole made table side...need I say more?”

Laredo's Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 84 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
“Guacamole made table side...need I say more?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Great food! I love that you can order guacamole made fresh to your own spice level right at your table.
I've been here for lunch multiple times and everyone always leaves happy.

• Visited March 2014

Cuba
“Great fajita's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Was skeptical looking at the outside but going in its as cute as can be. Excellent service, great prices and the best steak fajita's I've had anywhere. If I only lived here I would definitely be back!

Visited May 2014
Elmwood Park, New Jersey
“Rancid Beef”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

me and my boyfriend went to eat here, as we had a taste for Mexican. the atmosphere was very nice, and it smelled excellent. the chips and salsa were not very tasty, okay no problem. still pretty good. then, we received our dinner(I got beef tacos with rice and beans). I took a bite of my taco and it was just purely nasty.. considering I am somewhat picky, I gave some to my boyfriend. he ate it and almost vomited. he said it was the nastiest beef he ever tasted..and he loves ground beef he told the waiter about the bad beef, and he didn't even do anything except take off my meal..so whoo hoo free rice and beans....not really. my advice to any of you-DO NOT GET ANYTHING WITH BEEF.

• Visited March 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Don't miss this gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

We've been going to Laredo's for years and think it is one of the best Mexican restaurants in the Chicagoland area! The staff here are so friendly and the service is better than in most high-end restaurants. You never wait long for your drinks or your meal and the food is outstanding! And the prices are very reasonable!

Try the table-side guacamole--it's excellent!

We split the burritos deluxe and there is plenty for 2. Great atmosphere and attentive service. Go out of your way for this place--it's worth it!

• Visited January 2014
Vienna
“Very good, location not very inviting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013

We love Mexican food and thought we would give it a try after checked TA. We stayed at the Crowne Plaza O'Hare and since we had a rental car, it was easy to get there.
When we arrived (restaurant is located in strip mall), I was not sure what to expect. I'm in general kind of suspicous of restaurants with that dim light. (Why is that? Want to hide bad housekeeping? Don't want guests to be able to read the menu? Sorry. That has nothing to do with the present review. But that thoughts came nevertheless to my mind.) The staff was friendly and kept answering our questions patiently. The guacamole was made freshly at the table and gone in seconds. We ordered immediately another. Great stuff. Food came in big portions, well prepared and reasonably priced. We enjoyed our dinner.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank cibiem

Been to Laredo's Restaurant? Share your experiences!