“always good”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 85 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: American
Chicago, Illinois
“always good”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I've been to this fridays and other fridays many times and never have a bad experience. I love their rewards program!

I ordered the chicken parm and it was delicious. I also got the mango lemonade drink and it is my favorite from there!
Ask for Chris if your sitting by the bar, he's super nice!

• Visited January 2014

Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
Reviewed 11 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

One of the better places (chain restaurants that is) to eat. Good selection and reasonable prices. If your a Stripes member, you get free chips and salsa, and a free dessert on your birthday (actually good for about 3 weeks afterwards). Thursday is great for $3 appetizers and drinks (from a selected menu).

Visited September 2013
OK2234
“Nice restaurant, close to our hotel”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I eat gluten free. I did manage to find a couple things I could eat. I had the grilled chicken skewers with grilled veggies. It was very good. Reasonable prices. It was noisy, but clean. Clean restroom too.

Visited September 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Excellent service and food”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Excellent service from our waiter and the food was reasonably priced, tasted fantastic and the ambience was wonderful. GO THERE!

Visited May 2013
Des Plaines, Illinois
“It's Always Friday Here!!”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

We stopped in for lunch. The service was great. Nice people, no waiting, not too crowded. And we always like the food at Fridays' This is our favorite, we come often.

Visited March 2013