The Draft Room at Kings Dining & Entertainment Rosemont
Reserve with OpenTable
The Draft Room at Kings Dining & Entertainment Rosemont is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 86 Restaurants in Rosemont
Price range: US$9 - US$21
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Kings Dining & Entertainment offers a memorable dining and entertaining experience unlike any other. Kings Dining & Entertainment boasts a restaurant-first approach in The Draft Room, which features three 14-foot LED Screens making it the perfect place for dining and catching all the top sports games. The menu features scratch dishes from its chef-driven award-winning kitchen. Guests can start with appetizers such as the Buffalo Chicken Wontons & Brauhaus Pretzel and move on to fresh, crisp salads, House-Smoked Ribs, Fresh Salmon or Grilled Steak Tips while enjoying premium cocktails. Guests can round out their meal with decadent desserts and craft beers. The Draft Room is Kings' brand new gastropub featuring local craft beers, served in Giant 32 oz. Beer Mugs. Of course, Kings Dining & Entertainment also sets itself apart with timeless social gaming. Kings Dining & Entertainment features family-friendly days and a haven for adults after 10 PM.
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

I recommend making reservations it puts you on a preferred list for a lane after you eat. We both had burgers which were tasty. I would recommend the Cajun fries not spicy but good. Our service was good also

Rob M, Director of Sales at The Draft Room at Kings Dining & Entertainment Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2016

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Went for cocktails for a friends birthday which were okay. I cannot comment on the food as I didn't eat but the service was lacking. Server was confused and unable to split our tabs

Thank you for visiting us and for your feedback, we look forward to you visiting us again so we can earn your business back

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Fun, maybe a bit overpriced, drinks. Friendly staff. Can sit outside too if the weather is nice! Always a lot going on and GREAT people watching location with great bars, restaurants and a movie theater all within walking distance.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

We were in Rosemont, and ended up at the "restaurant row" at the Convention Center. We decided all we wanted was a good burger, and headed towards Toby Keith's chain. But they had a band, and there was a cover, and we just wanted a burger. So we wandered over to Kings.
Kings is a bowling alley and sports bar and restaurant/lounge/nightspot all in one. We saw empty spots at the bar (due to knee problems, I like tall stools and chairs) and waited only a minute or two before a friendly bartender greeted us and took drink orders. The menus showed surprisingly reasonable prices for this kind of location. We decided on a regular burger with cheddar & bacon for me, and the Angry Burger for him, splitting a side of crispy fries.
I couldn't tell you if the burgers took a long time, because I was infront of a huge TV screen showing the Blackhawks, and I got a bit distracted, because the Buckeyes were on a screen just to the left, and music videos, and, well, when the burgers appeared, they were hot and fresh, appearing to be hand-formed patties. The husband's burger was so good, he ordered a second. The crispy fries were indeed crispy, with a crunchy irregularly-cut thin shell and soft, fluffy insides. These were seriously some of the best fries I've ever had.
One of the cocktail specialties at Kings is the fishbowl. I can't say for sure whether the drinks are good or not, because we didn't have one, but these are indeed fishbowl-sized candy-colored drinks, and cannot be ordered by one person - two or more must share. The guy sitting next to me had one of these in front of him, and offered to share. I asked what was in it, and he said "Candy and rainbows and fruit." Since he didn't mention the copious amounts of white liquor I saw being poured into one being made in front of us, albeit a lively pink color rather that the neon blue one in front of this guy, I passed. But they seemed to be very popular, and very powerful.
I'll recommend the burgers and fries, and leave it up to the reader to decide on fishbowl drinks.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Food was terrible and the service wasn't that great. Go somewhere else. Your in Rosemont so you have many other choices. Only thing good about this place is its open until 4am. Pick a better place to eat because it was over priced and quality was like that of taco bell.