“Felt like home”

Pine Grove Restaurant
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

We had a great server named Carol made us feel like home and the food was great with great prices we would go back

Sarah O, Manager at Pine Grove Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave this positive review. I am happy to hear Carol took good care of you, she is a great server and a true asset to our team. I am glad you enjoyed your meal, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I received coupons for complimentary breakfast at Pine Grove Diner while staying at Best Western at O'hare. The breakfast was pretty good for a complementary continental hotel breakfast. It included canned juices, yogurt, tea/coffee, bread-bagels-muffins-danishes, instant oatmeal, a few types of cereal and freshly made-to-order eggs and pancakes. The food was average but service was decent. Marie (who looks after breakfast) was helpful and attentive.
Overall, a nice complementary breakfast.

Thank you for leaving us this nice review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your complimentary continental breakfast and that you found Marie to be helpful and attentive. She is a true asset to our team. We look forward to seeing you next time you visit!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Have eaten here for years when I'm in town and today I was sadly disappointed. Food seemed institutional. No flavor, highly processed and almost inedible. In fact, I couldn't eat the breakfast potatoes they were so unpotato like. Would have given just one star but the service was excellent. The only thing remaining from the old days, I guess.

Sarah O, Manager at Pine Grove Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I appreciate your feedback as it helps us better train our staff and serve our guests. I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your breakfast, we do make all food to order using the freshest ingredients available. Please accept my apologies.
Sarah

Reviewed 4 May 2014

The food was good but service for me was bad. I was there over an hour for breakfast while tables came after me, were served and left before I was served mine. Even waited to get the bill. No one was sorry about it either.

Sarah O, Manager at Pine Grove Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We appreciate all feedback, as it helps us better train our staff and serve our guests. Please accept our apologies for your poor dining experience. It is never our intention to make any of our guests feel as if we are not paying attention to them, and I am very sorry we fell short on this occasion.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

great hamburgers ,,and great blackened salmon salad. Servers friendly ,efficient and helpful . they kept up on filling my water glass,which was empty quite often...

Sarah O, Manager at Pine Grove Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

On behalf of the entire team at Pine Grove, we thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your meal and service. We look forward to seeing you again!