“Heavenly”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #3 of 84 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Michigan
“Heavenly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Pros: The pizza is the best I've ever had, ordered the deep dish all meat pizza and could only eat 1 and a half slices before I was stuffed full. Waitress was very nice and kept our drinks filled.
Cons: We did have to wait about 45 minutes for the pizza to come out after ordering. The booths are VERY small, if you are not super small and skinny get a table.

Visited April 2014

• Korean first
Houston, Texas
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

I love the sauce, but often find the deep dish to be too doughy. One day, I'll try the thin crust! I love how I can make the small pizza last for 3 meals!

Visited April 2014
“Crust is amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

The deep dish is worth the extra wait!!! The crust is unlike any other. Flaky and light. You can preorder your pie while you wait for seating too.

Seattle, WA
“Chicago Deep Dish Pizza, near O'Hare”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

We arrived late on a Friday night, Giordano's was open. We got really delicious salads, with some varieties of heirloom tomatoes I had never seen before. Very fresh! We got a small pizza, but it was huge! Very delicious. We had to take most of it back to our hotel room.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank cyclopsina
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

I have been to Giordano's on several occasions and everytime I order the stuffed pizza it is great. One of the best places to get pizza in chicago

Visited March 2014
1 Thank dan o

Been to Giordano's? Share your experiences!