“Top notch!”

Cross street: River Road
Charleston SC
“Top notch!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

What a fabulous restaurant in every way! Ours was a large multi-family event so we were in a small room off of the main dining room (having small children, this was a plus). The service was the best we've ever had as was the food!!! Every course was brought out promptly and enjoyed by all! We would all highly recommend this restaurant for any occasion.

Elmhurst, Illinois
“My Favorite Steak House”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

For special occasions you can't beat the Rosemont Restaurant. We started by splitting the generous coconut shrimp & a crabmeat avocado salad. I could have made a meal of the shrimp! For the main course my wife had steak Diane & I had the bone-in filet. With the meal you get a house salad & if you like blue cheese dressing - you're going to love the Rosemont's. The steaks were cooked expertly & were perfectly seasoned. They melted in our mouths. For desert, we split the banana cream pie. OMG! I never had such a wonderful pie.

Expect to pay for the top quality meal & exceptional service but you won't be disappointed.

Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Rosewood Never Disappoints”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We used to live close to this fine dining establishment and the proprietor Jimmy knew us well. Well, it was eleven years in the making, but we made it back to one of our favorite restaurants with close friends. (We now live in AZ). We were greeted and seated promptly. Our cocktails were to our liking and we ordered the oysters on the half shell and calamari. Wine was ordered and was not to my liking, so we were encouraged to try the Caymus 40 cabernet . . . WOW the best I have ever experienced! I ordered the smaller filet and my wife ordered the halibut. The twice baked potato was huge. The restaurant was very busy for a Wednesday, but we were never rushed. I would highly recommend this restaurant for any romantic, special occasion or just if you want a great meal. I truly wish this restaurant were closer . . .

• Visited May 2014
Michigan
“Dinner with 12 colleagues”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Had dinner, private room, nice spacious setting. Well staffed service. Worked off limited menu by choice, all options and courses were well received.

Visited May 2014
Siesta Key, Florida
“Wonderful Private Party Experience”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We recently had the rehearsal dinner for our son's wedding here (50+ guests). It was fabulous. Jim Mandas, the owner, personally handled all details, and accommodated every wish and departure from standard we wanted. The setting is beautiful, the passed hors d'oeuvres were delicious and nicely presented, the food was absolutely terrific, and the service was exceptional and outstanding. Our guests raved about it. Whether for a special event, or just a terrific dinner (or lunch) this restaurant is fabulous.

Visited May 2014