“A real treat”

Rosewood Restaurant
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: River Road
Crystal Lake, Illinois
“A real treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

We went to this restaurant prior to a show at the Allstate arena. The first question from the waiter was if we were going to a show. When we answered yes, he made sure we were out of there on time. The drinks were very good and the food excellent. Yes it is on the expensive side but we enjoyed the food, the ambience, and the service so it was worth it. We are definitely coming back for another special occasion.

• Visited June 2014

Windermere, Florida
“Always consistently GREAT!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

A great meal is a sure thing at Rosewood. Been going there for many years and never once had a bad experience.

• Visited May 2014
South
“food allergery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

they took the time to go over with me the food that I can eat based on my allergies'. Was good my friends that I went with said I had picked a good choice. As they had eaten there and recommended it.

• Visited June 2014
Charleston SC
“Top notch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

What a fabulous restaurant in every way! Ours was a large multi-family event so we were in a small room off of the main dining room (having small children, this was a plus). The service was the best we've ever had as was the food!!! Every course was brought out promptly and enjoyed by all! We would all highly recommend this restaurant for any occasion.

Elmhurst, Illinois
“My Favorite Steak House”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

For special occasions you can't beat the Rosemont Restaurant. We started by splitting the generous coconut shrimp & a crabmeat avocado salad. I could have made a meal of the shrimp! For the main course my wife had steak Diane & I had the bone-in filet. With the meal you get a house salad & if you like blue cheese dressing - you're going to love the Rosemont's. The steaks were cooked expertly & were perfectly seasoned. They melted in our mouths. For desert, we split the banana cream pie. OMG! I never had such a wonderful pie.

Expect to pay for the top quality meal & exceptional service but you won't be disappointed.