“Good meal, high price.”

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Rosemont
Reserve with OpenTable
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Rosemont is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 85 Restaurants in Rosemont
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Foster
Nashville, TN
“Good meal, high price.”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

All in all, I had a nice dinner. I ordered off of the seasonal menu, and while content, I feel I could have chosen better. The asparagus salad was lack-luster and overpriced. The mahi mahi special came with a pitiful side of peas with carrot and pearl onions and a spicy sauce which overpowered the fish. Typically I am impressed with M&S dishes but this visit a bit disappointed.

Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Bath, United Kingdom
“Good, but, not as good as it should have been”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Stayed at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare on business. Went to the Rosemont McCormack & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant near the hotel with six colleagues who were attending the same conference as I was.

We ordered a wide range of food. The food was good...but...I hate to say that it was not up to what I have enjoyed at other McCormick and Schmick's in Chicago and elsewhere.

I ordered half a dozen oysters on the half shell. They were very disappointing - small and not that fresh. I had the the butterfly shrimp. They were good, but, again, not as good as I expected from a McCormack & Schmick's.

Overall, we enjoyed our meal, but, it was not what we expected and was very expensive. The service was nice, but inexperienced and fairly slow on what was a slow evening (Thursday).

Management needs to pay a little more attention to bring this establishment up to that superb quality I have come to expect from McCormack and Schmick's

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank David B
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not worth it”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I went to try the happy hour that was recommended to me. Most of the food is overpriced and the happy hour food is little food for the price not to mention you have to buy drinks to get the happy hour price.

Visited March 2014
Cypress, Texas
“I've had better”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Ate here with a large group for a meeting. The service was okay and some of the staff seemed overwhelmed by a large group. The food was average but I have had much better for the price. Good choice if you are in the area but go elsewhere if you can.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank SaintsFanGirl
Winnsboro, Texas, United States
“ALWAYS a Treat!”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

McCormick & Schmick is a pricey place for dinner - but one of the better ones if you desire a nice night out. Reasonable entrees ARE to be had and there were even a couple of comparatively "inexpensive" wine selections available too.

Service was gracious and surprisingly fast - though we were eating pretty late - so we avoided any dinner rush.

The facility is beautiful with high-arched ceilings and art.

Entrees range from moderate ($12.00 or so) to "sky's the limit" for lobster and seafood fans. Wine list is varied.

This restaurant is RIGHT across the driveway from the Intercontinental O'Hare - so if you want to get "out" without having to drive - this is a good option.

Visited February 2014