“Lunch and Dinner Here”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My husband and I really love this place. It is much nicer than the Restaurant choices in the food court. They have a great atmosphere. My husband had the pizza and I had the Chicken Vesuvivo was excellent! The last time we had the Chicken Piccata which was equally as good.

They have excellent customer service. The prices are very reasonable. We will definitely come back again!

1  Thank Chatzy F

Reviewed 6 June 2014

For my birthday weekend we went shopping & decided to try Villagio. The food was amazing !!!!! We had dinner which started out with the fresh baked onion flatbread & bruschetta. It is extremely addictive !!!!! I ordered grilled butterflied sirloin with fresh greens. It was seasoned & cooked to perfection. It was tender, juicy, & grilled to perfection. The server was very helpful & attentive. We did not have room for dessert but, we will go back soon. My actual visit date was Thursday April 24th - kudos to Villagio !!!!!!

1  Thank Cheena89
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Went shopping for the day with my daughter and stopped at Villago's for a late lunch. They start you with onion flat bread with bruschetta. Both were delicious! The wine I ordered was half price (happy hour!!). Wonderful :) We both ordered a salad. Both large and awesome. Mine was the Greca. During our stay we came here for lunch twice and dinner once. The dinner was also great. We ordered a salad, a pasta dish and a lamb dish. This is a great restaurant even though it is inside a mall. They have a large menu and nightly specials.The decor is nice and it has a nice openness. It is located at one end of the mall a bit secluded from the shops. Give it a try. You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stopped by for pizza and wine. Food was excellent and they kept bringing us all kinds of bread to try. Very friendly. Service was amazingly quick. Prices were very reasonable. In fact, I wish I was back there eating right now. Many Italian dishes on the menu which we will try the next time.

1  Thank oceanside-Mary
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Food was EXCELLENT.
Service was THE BEST we ever had.
The complimentary Pizza bread and Tomatoes were out of this world.

1  Thank Antonio O