iFLY Indoor Skydiving - Chicago (Rosemont)
Open today: 08:00 - 22:00
Book In Advance
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews wind tunnel all ages indoor skydiving high fly hand signals cool experience great instructor fear of heights a lot of fun flight suit team building event my birthday check in was easy safe environment flying experience time slot special needs
Reviewed 31 October 2017

We came to iFly Indoor Skydiving to actually check it out. It is an impressive attraction. We found that the staff was really friendly and informative. We actually thought that one of our grandkids might try it, but though the staff could not have been friendlier, they were not able to get him to try. When we came in to the lobby, the girl behind the counter advised us that it would not be a problem to go upstairs and see how iFLY was run.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

This was the first time I've ever done skydiving of any kind (indoor or outdoor). It was one of the greatest experiences I've ever had. Scottie was a great instructor. He explained how practicing indoor skydiving will help you be more proficient with outdoor skydiving. I would recommend him and this location to anyone looking for adventure.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

My kids gave me a gift voucher for iFly Indoor Skydiving for Christmas, and a friend of mine and I finally found a Saturday that we were both free. We both loved the experience (we had skydived together from a plane two years ago and wondered if this would live up to that event; it was enough different that it was good in its own right). My gift voucher was for 2 1-minute flights. We were told at check-in that it takes most of the first 1-minute flight for the body to figure out what to do and suggested that we "upgrade" to 2 2-minute flights. That wasn't just a sales pitch. We did the upgrade and are so glad we did. We also paid a bit extra to have an "up and down" flight as a part of the second time, and that was more than worth it. The instructors were more than competent. They explained well, were encouraging, and adjusted to the abilities of various "flyers." My only complaint was that they had trouble with the computers and it took a while for me to get the video sent to my email. While it doesn't apply to me, birthday parties for kids can also be arranged.

Jessica F, Manager at iFLY Indoor Skydiving - Chicago (Rosemont), responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review about your iFLY experience!

We always strive to deliver impeccable customer service along with the dream of flight. We appreciate your feedback and are so happy that you had a great time with us! Glad to hear you opted to do the high flight and additional time - doubling your flight time always means double the fun!

Were your issues with your media resolved? If not, please contact us directly at 779-368-4359, we would be happy to help.

Keep in mind we offer great pricing on flights for returning flyers, Flight School for kids, and group events such as STEM education field trips, birthday parties, and corporate outings! You can find out more information about all of our programs by calling iFLY Rosemont at 779-368-4359 or emailing us at info.rosemont@iflyworld.com

Again, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We look forward to flying with you again soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This was the most surreal experience I have ever had without jumping out of a plane. Breathtaking, exhilarating, heart pounding!

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review about your iFLY Rosemont!

We appreciate your feedback and are so happy that you had a great time with us!
Our idea of delivering the dream of flight is exactly how you worded it - a breathtaking, exhilarating experience, every time.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I went here during my trip to Chicago and I have to say, it was a blast. I actually went skydiving out of a plane but this was just like reliving the whole experience over again. The prices are kinda high, you only get 30 seconds per flight. I wish it was a at least a 1- 1 1/2 minutes for the price. After Your turns, you can pay for another turn for $10. U can also purchase videos of your flights. To an certain extent I would say it’s worth it..