Stayed here for 3 nights whilst attending a conference at McCormick Place. Excellent rooms - clean and quiet! Also a good restaurant / bar (Fresco 21) and efficient shuttle service to CTA / O'Hare. Only minor negative was that I got back from my final day downtown and wanted to change out of my suit before heading to airport for an overnight flight to London. Asked where I could change and somewhat reluctantly staff suggested bathrooms. Have stayed at other places that have offered use of fitness room - perhaps I just got a grumpy staff member?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont