i stayed here just one night for a conference and this was my first stay at this brand ( one of the Holiday inn chain) . I arrived very early ( 9am) and rang ahead the day before and as soon as i checked in they had a room available for me so impressed with the service . the breakfast was a little lacking in choice for the price of the buffet and the conference itself was a bit below par on the Audio video team and the catering in the evening for the class of the hotel . Rooms were very nice and quite and they recognized my request for a quiet room away from ice machines and eleveators
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont