Delightful Easter family stay at the Intercontinental. A return engagement for hubby and I. Two rooms for the price of one downtown stay plus a great deal on parking. The hotel's location provided ease of access to city and suburb venues for Easter celebrations with friends and family. Sunday brunch at Fresco 21 was delicious and very reasonable. The waffles and Mimosas were a hit with our entire family! Capped off the weekend with a short walk to the Fashion Outlets of Chicago. Hotel and restaurant staff were accommodating and gracious. We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont