We were only in room for 4 hrs due to missing our flight & having to take an early morning flight. Front desk staff very helpful. We called for a cot & immediately got it, it was even made! Luxurious amenities & exceptionally comfortable beds and I am picky! There is a Starbucks on site. The late night restaurant staff wasn't attentive & food is expensive. We had the marghareta pizza & it was very good. We had to ask for water refills & our check. Shuttle to airport was great with kind staff & comfy seating. Would definitely stay here again but would eat elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont