“Excellent hotel”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent hotel”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

This is a great hotel - comfortable rooms that are great for relaxing during a busy week. The staff however make this hotel, everyone from the doorman, to the front desk staff, to the room service delivery staff. I am always greeted by name and given a warm welcome when I return.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Koba B, Front Office Manager at Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel, responded to this review, 30 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience at Loews Chicago O'hare. I am pleased that you had a wonderful experience. I truly appreciate the favorable rating and comments about our team members. We look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (241)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Ohio City, Ohio
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

Beautiful lobby and nice rooms but I doubt I'd repeat as a guest. First the "free Wi-Fi" in rooms does not work forcing you to buy the paid wifi, the store inside hotel goes beyond being over priced, I'd call it customer gouging, charging about 300% more than other retail outlets. The restaurant in hotel is disgusting, food is cheaply made and thrown together and yet a premium price is charged. $20 for burger and diet coke.

I was shocked how low quality restaurant was as well as food considering prices. When I asked front desk of places to dine in area they were clueless despite fact huge plaza with restaurants are behind hotel in walking distance.

I'll try another hotel next time in the area.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank midwestohio
Thank you for choosing Loews Chicago O’Hare on your most recent stay. I appreciate the time you took to provide us feedback and comments about your experience. It is disappointing to see that your overall experience was not as pleasant as we would have hoped. Our prices are competitive with many of the hotels and the restaurants in the area. I apologize that the Front Desk was unable to provide restaurants recommendations for you when requested. I will share your comments with the respective departments for improvement. We hope that you will return in the near future for a better experience.
Branchburg, New Jersey
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I work for a very large company who had us out to this hotel for a conference. Everything was done onsite. We had Breakfast,lunch,and dinner (including open bar) on the premises. I must say, they did a wonderful job accommodating the large 250+ of us. The beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were lovely. All in all a very nice (but busy) 3 day stay.
Wifi connect was terrible though.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Koba B, Front Office Manager at Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Thank you for your recent visit at the Loews Chicago O'Hare. I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay and the conference attended. I appreciate the wonderful comments about your stay and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

I last reviewed this as an Intercontinental hotel. I am pleased to say that this hotel is just as good now as under the old ownership. I spoke with some of the employees who said that while some of the managers changed, the rest have kept their jobs and seem happy with the new management. Its a great value. Well priced with high class amenities. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review after your recent stay at Loews Chicago O'Hare. We really appreciate the favorable rating. I am delighted to see that your stay was an enjoyable one. You are indeed correct that we have changed ownership and management recently but our team remained the same for the most part. Our team is super excited about the great changes that came along with our new ownership. Thank you for taking the time to write a great review about our property and we hope to see you back very soon.
Thomaston, Georgia
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This property close to O'Hare is modern and provides a good base for a stay near the airport. The rooms are large enough, modern and quiet. The bathroom features a fantastic shower although there is little or no counter space to put any toiletries. The meeting space is abundant and the hotel staff is extremely attentive, especially the AV group.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Koba B, Front Office Manager at Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Loews Chicago O’Hare! I am glad to hear that you found your stay enjoyable. We appreciate your feedback and comments on the attentiveness of our staff. We hope to see again very soon.

Rockville, Maryland
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stayed for one night at Loews (Rosemont) and the room did not have the higher end amenities like a typical icon as Loews. There were molds in between of glass tiled shower, Carpet was very dirty and old, there was stain on the lamp shades and the area of a shower had dirty grout and caulking. This is not the service I would expect from a hotel such as Loews.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank Naz1365
Koba B, Front Office Manager at Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Loews Chicago O’Hare! I’m very disappointed to hear about your experience at our property. Please allow me to reassure you that our standards of service and cleanliness are much better than what you have experienced. I sent you a private message and I look forward to connecting with you personally regarding your stay. Once again, thanking for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your stay. We hope to have the opportunity to be of service again.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Reviewed 16 August 2014

This is definitely one of the more comfortable and pampered stays I've had at a hotel in quite a long time. I travel frequently for work, but this was the first time my company utilized a Loews property since I started traveling. I was incredibly impressed with the cleanliness, courtesy, and overall experience at the hotel. Visually, the hotel is very contemporary. The room was extremely comfortable and a pleasure to stay in. I really can't think of anything about my stay here that was negative. I've already told many friends and family about the great experience I had.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Koba B, General Manager at Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your visit at Loews Chicago O'Hare. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. I appreciate the positive review and I hope to see back soon.

Director of Front Office