“A few little things could have made it much better....”

Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Reviewed 9 May 2014

This hotel is among half a dozen or more close to O'Hare. It is conveniently located to a number of high end restaurants. The room was quiet, up to date, clean and very comfortable. The bellman seemed annoyed when I asked for restaurant recommendations. The front desk was disappointed when I asked to store my bag for the day....the clerk got busy trying to find the bellman and only came around to help me when I underscored I was on my way to a meeting and did not have time to wait. I would happily return to the property, and it would not be my first choice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Dear tjbss,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit and for taking the time to write about your recent experience at our hotel. We strive to accommodate all of our guests and their needs and I’m disappointed that we did not meet your expectations. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the service you received from our staff. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Write a ReviewReviews (1,202)

Reviewed 5 May 2014

This was the site for a business meeting which required me to be in Rosemont for 2 nights. The hotel was clean and friendly. My room was updated and comfortable. I had two good nights sleep - quiet and comfortable bed.

The fitness rooms were small - for a hotel this size. The cardio room had a few treadmills, ellipticals and bikes. The weight room was limited. About 6 machines and a rack of weights. It was crowded the morning I was there to get some weights in. But we worked around it! No mats or exercise balls, FYI.

Meeting rooms were nice and comfortable, too, though we had issues in our sessions with AV.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Dear smep013,

It is great to hear that you have enjoyed your two-day stay with us. Thank you for sharing that hotel was clean and friendly, and that our beds are comfortable.

Your inputs are greatly appreciated as we are always looking to improve our service.

Thank you for your business and we are looking forward to welcoming you back. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel a week ago before we left on our trip to Mexico. The hotel is very nice, clean, and very modern! The room was excellent..very modern, comfy bed, great line of body products! Very happy with our stay and would highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Jennifer G,

I am so glad that you were very happy with your stay with us. Thank you for taking some time to share that our hotel is very nice, clean and very modern.

It is great that you liked our Temple Spa line of products.

We greatly appreciate your business and looking forward to your next stay with us. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We stayed here the night before we flew out of o'hare to Cancun. We checked in and parked our car for for the remainder of our trip. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was nice. We had to be up at 3:30 am to make our flight, I felt the hallway was a little noisy with people coming and going. The pillows were feather and I did not like them, it was like sleeping on nothing! The pool area was great! The shuttle was great going to the airport. It took too long for them to pick us up. It was cold and windy and late and no one was dressed to stand in the middle of the road and wait.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bumblebies
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

Dear Bumblebies

I am glad to hear that everything worked great for your trip to Cancun. Thank you for taking some time to share your overall stay experience. I am so sorry to hear that you didn't like the pillows in your room. We have foam pillows available as well and we'll be happy to provide the next time you visit.

We greatly appreciate your business and looking forward to your next stay. Please contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I attended a Real Estate Investment Conference as an exhibitor and was running late. A gentleman by the name of Lennie saw me in despair as I had just finished a long walk from the parking lot and entered the hotel and he approached me and asked if I needed any help. I was very frantic and said yes; can you help me carry my exhibit material to the ballroom conference area? He told me do not worry he will carry the material and just to follow him. What a blessing as my boss was probably getting nervous that I still have not arrived. We rushed to the room with my material and this man even helped me set-up my display. I had just missed the continental breakfast and was in dire need for a cup of coffee. It was if Lennie had read my mind and asked can I get you a cup of coffee? He said we have starbucks coffee in the hotel and asked if I wanted a coffee, latte, or get this a caramel macchiato. I love caramel macchiato. My day started abliss and now I was relaxed. The only negative thing is the long walk from the parking lot to the hotel itself. Other than that a great convention hotel. Please say hi to Lennie and that great winning smile.

Dear TinaKrissy,

We greatly appreciate your feedback! The Real Estate Investment Conference was a great success and we greatly appreciate the opportunity to assist you with all your needs.

Here at the Crowne Plaza O’Hare we understand what it means to start the morning without a nice cup of coffee. Thank you for taking some time to recognize Lenny for his service.

Thank you for your business and we are looking forward to your next stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Great place/ location for a convention. The restaurant was so delicious and convenient! Clean room and friendly staff. I was so thankful to be able to check in early on a busy Friday. I am very pleased with my overall stay!

Dear Osvaldo A,

We greatly appreciate your detailed review. Thank you for all the kind words about the hotel and overall service. I am glad you found some time to visit the Chicago Fashion Outlet as it really offers great shopping experience.

Thank you for your business and we are looking forward to talking to you soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We stayed at the hotel last August and i gotta say it was wonderful, been to the Rosemont area 3 years before while attending the Wizard World Chicago con and i gotta say we where really pleased. The shuttle promptly picked us up at the airport and once we made out check in we headed strait for the Fashion Outlets of Chicago mall which had open a week before, very ice mall a bit expensive for an outlet but the food was good, and it was the purpose of the visit anyways, had to each cheap since we had the up coming comic con with 4 days to go and to spend in it hehe.

The staff at the hotel was extremely helpful and nice with us,they went so far as to recommend the taverns and restaurants in the back of the hotel but strongly warning us that it might be full due to the night at the park celebration taking place that night and boy was she right, place was packed to capacity, we headed back to the hotel and took to the restaurant, we had an Alfredo pasta and a personal pizza, and both where very good.
We ate at the bar since the place was full due to the Flashback Weekend Chicago Horror Convention was also taking place there, but we got to talking with a few of the guys there and had a good time nonetheless.
Housekeeping staff was very helpful with a few request we had for them and they always left the room in sharp condition, the breakfast buffet was very nice and good to fill up before the con,
In the end we had a great time and we never taught we would be so pleased with this little hotel and after all we are going to the con again this year and the reservation for this little hotel is already done,

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple