Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center
  • Room Service
US$149
Hotels.com
1,225 results
All reviewsfire ovenfront desko'hare airporthotel restaurantpark and flygift shopoutlet mallevery half hourclose to the airportnice roomcheck in was easycorner roomshuttle busroom ratebusiness centercoffee makerper day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I've spent two nights here without complaint. The rooms are beautifully and upscale decor in the suites. I have never had the room service but the restaurants and nearby take-out/delivery is pretty good. The pool is clean and low key. Last time I stayed for the motorcycle convention the outlet mall next door wasn't open. My kids loved the open skating rink and the Muvico theaters within walking distance. Over all the staff was polite and helpful. Pricing was as expected for Chicago area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Gabriel R,

Thank you for your feedback. Thank you for sharing that the room was beautifully and the décor up-scaled, the pool clean and the staff polite and helpful.

We appreciate your business and looking forward to your next stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

This is my first stay at this particular property. I found it to be very, very nice and very well maintained. The rooms were clean and for the most part in good shape. The bath tub in the room was peeling and in need of some refinishing, but still decent. The shower head was amazing as I like a strong shower and it was. The staff was extremely welcoming especially as I am a platinum member with IHG. Friendly and wanted my stay to be great. I got a call from the staff the night before I departed asking how my stay was and if I needed anything else to make it special. Nice Touch. When I am back in Chicago, my home town, I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The hotel rooms are a little noisy as Ohare is just down the street and the hotel is close to the arriving flight path of the planes.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael G
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Dear Michael G,

We greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to great service. We are glad you had a great stay with us.

Thank you for sharing that our property is very nice and well maintained and that our staff is extremely welcoming and friendly.

Your business and your support as an elite member of our IHG Rewards program is greatly appreciated. We thank you for your business and looking forward to your next stay. Please contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Very comfortable beds. Fridge and strongbox. Overpriced room service menu. Extremely clean. Good shower pressure. Ice machine, purified water dispenser, and overpriced vending machine on each floor. A bit of an issue with noise: if someone is talking in the hallway--or a baby is crying in the adjacent room--you'll hear it from inside your own room. No free continental breakfast, which is an outrage. Very professional, courteous staff. Some overpriced restaurants on-site. Large pool with suffocating smell of chlorine. Decent gym. Free shuttle to and from O'Hare. Good location proximate to the Convention Center. This is a fine, upscale hotel...but I wouldn't pay more than a hundred a night for it (my rate was $99 a night, plus tax)...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear CBrandt77,

Thank you for your feedback. Thank you for sharing that you had overall great stay and that we provide great value. We appreciate your kind words about our hotel and our services. I’ll be sure to share with our team that you found them very professional and courteous and that our hotel is extremely clean.

Thank you for business and we are looking forward to your next stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I recently stayed at the Crowne Plaza for a convention and paid a exuberant amount for a single night. For several hundred dollars, I expect more. When I pulled out the sleeper sofa bed, found it an unmade mattress. When I called to get some sheets, they told me they had run out. Really, for the price you gorge from people, you don't have enough sheets for every room? So my roommate got creative with towels and a blanket off the bed. Which meant we needed another set of towels....which they were out of. They are a convention hotel, they should be use to having more than one guest staying at their establishment and invest in more essential amenities. Personally, I'd rather have a commute to the convention next time and stay at a better and cheaper hotel down the street then ever return here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Molly S
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Molly S,

Your feedback is very important to us. I would like to learn more about your experience and wondering if you could call me at 847.928-3700 or email me at cjacobsen@crowneplazaohare.com

Thank you for your business and I am looking forward to talking to you.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Checkin was great, Yesenia at the front desk gave us a quiet room in the 10th floor. She also gave us complimentary tickets for zanies comedy club which we used and really enjoyed. When we arrived later that night we were surprised to find champagne and chocolate covered strawberries in our room! Great customer service will return!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear, lettucehead,

Congratulation on you 14 year wedding anniversary! Thank you for sharing that you had a great stay with us and for recognizing Yesenia for her service.

We greatly appreciate your business and looking forward to your future stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.