“Traininng”

Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Traininng”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I would like to stay thanks to all at the Crowne Plaza for providing us with a wonderful training center! Donnie and Pat were great with IT support. Joe, Miz, Linda, Jose, and Alberto are the best at what they do, from mixing drinks, recommending food and customer service! Great place to have a meeting.
Thanks for all the support!
Phil R

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear Phil R,

We greatly appreciate the opportunity to host your training program this year. Your kind word about the hotel and our overall services is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for taking some time to recognize Don and Pat from our IT team as well as Joe, Miz, Linda Jose and Alberto. I’ll be sure to share your feedback with them as they take pride in providing great service to all our guests.

Thank you for your business and we are looking forward to your next visit. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Tel: 847.928.3700

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (185)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I had a surprise birthday party for my mom. The banquet coordinators held my hand and walked me through the process and was very helpful. Rooms were clean. Food at the restaurant and our dinner party was delicious. Walking distance to the mall was great for out of town guest to do a little shopping.

Room Tip: We booked our room months in advance. The hotel was full by the time of our event
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Gwendolyn G,

Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza O’Hare for your surprise birthday party for your mom. We greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking some time to recognize our banquet coordinators for their service.

We greatly appreciate your business and looking forward to your next stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This hotel near the convention center and airport was a great stay! It was very clean, modern, and has a mall next door! We were able to walk to the huge mall across the street, Fashion Mall I believe. It was a great place to get some food if you did not have access to a car. The staff was very nice and they offered a free hotel shuttle to the airport that we took advantage of.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank schen8
Dear schen9,

Thank you for taking some time to share your stay experience. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

I’ll be sure to share your feedback with our team as they take pride in providing great service to all our guests.

We greatly appreciate your business and looking forward to your next stay. Perhaps, you could try the MB Financial Park on your next visit that offers variety of restaurants and entertainment. This is located behind the hotel and across the Fashion Outlet Mall.

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 18 July 2014

As soon as I got to my room I found my tv remote wouldn't work & had to be replaced. The elevators don't work well. I ended up taking the stairs several times. It's a coin toss on what floor the vending & ice/water machines will work. The internet is HORRID. It's extremely unreliable. On the plus side, the staff are nice & helpful, but come on management! Fix the stuff that doesn't work! It's ridiculous! This place could be so much better if it didn't have so much crap that doesn't work.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Gavin S,

Thank you for your taking the time to share your feedback. We regret that your overall experience was less than satisfactory. I would like to assure you that this is not a typical experience at our property and I have already addressed this with our team.

We greatly appreciate your business and would like to have you back. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Langhorne, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Hello my name is Robert. Me and my Grandparents traveled to Chicago for G-Fest at this hotel. We stayed for 3 nights and every night we had an amazing time. I would like to say that Marsha, Mo, and John Hughes made the experience much better. There was a mix up at the airport and Marsha sent a taxi for us. The only cons we had was the prices of soft drinks and candy but that was it. I look forward to possibly coming for G-Fest 2015.

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the elevator may be exposed to more noise.
Dear Robert B,

Thank you for sharing that you and your Grandparents have amazing 3-nights stay with us during the G-Fast.

Thank you for taking some time to recognize Marsha, Mo, and John Hughes for their service.
Thank you for your business and we are looking forward to G-Fast 2015.

Broadview Heights, Ohio
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Our family of 4 stayed 3 nights for the G-fest (Godzilla convention)....I don't have a negative thing to say! Things can get crazy with such large crowds, but Crowne Plaza handled it famously. Check in was very quick on Friday, plenty of parking, all staff are super friendly and helpful, room was great, had everything we needed. We jumped onto the blue line 3 blocks up and were downotwn in 30 minutes. The kids' favorite thing was the hotel restaurant, Chicago Fire Oven. Some of the best food I've ever had (we loved the shrimp scampi special and the angus burger, and the salads are awesome). Restaurant manager John Hughes and server Anais were second to none. Overall, awesome experience.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear Diana W,

Thank you for your feedback. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to see you all back this year. It was great to hear that the number have tripled this time! Congratulations to all!

Thank you for kind words about the hotel and our services. I’ll be sure to share your feedback with John Hughes and Anais as they will be very happy to know that you took some time to recognize them for their service.

We greatly appreciate your business and looking forward to your next stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future stay.

Sincerely.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

So, after a long trip from the UK to Chicago, we were extremely tired and looking forward to getting to the hotel for a shower and a nap! However, the complementary shuttle bus from airport to hotel didn't turn up and after 45 minutes of waiting, we had to get a taxi to the hotel. Our hotel room was booked THREE weeks in advance but upon arrival they didn't have our room available! Offered an alternative room which was unsuitable for us after 16 hours of traveling. Then offered us $50 voucher for food at the hotel restaurant and told to take our time while they find us a room... the restaurant was shut so had to eat at the bar! The options for food was limited. When we did finally get into a room, the bed was great... so comfy! But the toilet was leaking, we found a big piece of glass in a towel when we pulled it out. I asked for soya milk to be supplied as I'm lactose intolerant and nothing was offered. Our stay for the week was average, and we expected a lot more for a higher priced hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Jay V,

Thank you for your feedback. I regret to hear that your stay experience was less than satisfactory. I can assure you that this is not a typical experience for our property.

I would like to learn more about your stay so I could address appropriately and I am wondering if you could e-mail me at cjacobsen@crowneplazaohare.com or call me at 847. 928-3700

We greatly appreciate your business and looking forward to talking to you.