“Oh so convenient!”

Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Chicago, Illinois
“Oh so convenient!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I just returned from a one night stay at the Crowne Plaza. The Hotel has convenient parking in front to use while you check in and plenty of parking around the building on the Balmoral side but be aware that there is a $24 per day charge for parking. I booked my room through a travel site and am more than pleased with the value for my money. The hotel is modern, clean, and has a pleasant scent wafting through. The rooms are also very clean, have comfortable beds, modern bathroom facilities, and good views of the hustle and bustle of Rosemont.

Why should you stay there? It is minutes from O'Hare Airport, across the street from the Rosemont Theater and the Fashion Mall. It is also within walking distance of Muvico Theatre and the entertainment district with plenty of Restaurants and Bars to choose from. The Donald E. Stephens Convention center is also across the street. What a Gem!

I did use the fitness center pool and it too was clean and well maintained. The exercise equipment was top notch. I checked out using the call in system and found the entire experience to be extremely pleasant and one I plan to repeat.

Room Tip: I had the standard double queen room 630. It overlooked the Rosemont Theatre and Fashion Mall. It...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
Dear webmom222,

Thank you for taking some time to write a 5-star review. Our guest’s experience at our property is what matters the most to us and our team will be thrilled to know that you had a great stay with us.

Thank you for sharing the reasons why you were happy with your stay and why to choose our property. Comments like yours keep us all motivated to continue providing great service to all our guests.

We greatly appreciate your business and can’t wait to have you back! Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at cjacobsen@crowneplazaohare.com if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Tel: 847.928.3700

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Stafford, Texas
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is the first time we are staying in Crowne Plaza and the one in where we stayed Crowne Plaza ORD, we had a great time. Room was neat and tidy. There was shuttle service to the airport in every 30 min. We really enjoyed our stay

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear pappoos,

We greatly appreciate your 5-star review. We are all about providing a great stay experience to all our guests and our team will be delighted to know that you had a great experience during your first stay with us.

We hope that on your next trip to Rosemont you will choose our property again and we can promise you the same commitment to great service.

Thank you for your business and please do not hesitate to contact me directly at cjacobsen@crowneplazaohare.com if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Illinois
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I stayed at the Crowne Plaza again, and yet again it was a great stay. The only issue that I had to when we were checking in was that there wasn't any parking in the lot near the front desk. They had it blocked off. I'm planning on staying here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear cooldude2003us,

Thank you for sharing that our team consistently delivers great service and that Crowne Plaza Rosemont is excellent place to stay. It means a lot to our team and comments like yours keep our team highly motivated to stay committed to providing great service to all our guests.

On behalf of our team I would like to thank you for your continued loyalty and patronage and would like to invite you back when you are in the area.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 27 July 2014

it was one of the 90 plus days when we checked in and the air conditioner was not working when we got to the room we called and immediately someone was up to move us to another room. all of the employees were very nice. I would recommend the hotel as a great place to stay and the location within walking distance of the mall the theatre and great restraunts. you couldnt ask for better.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear Wendy P,

Your feedback is very important to us. Thank you for sharing that you were very happy with your stay. I’ll be sure to share your feedback with our team as they take a great pride in providing great service to all our guests.

We greatly appreciate your business and looking forward to your next stay.

Sincerely

Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I attended the DTD customer support meeting and the staff was awesome. The food was delicious and services was excellent in the restaurant. Special thanks to Hugo and Rafi who provided excellent service! Lenny the banquet manager helped me so much by providing me some gluten-free and dietary options for my special diet. I want to thank him for his time as he listened to my concerns and did not rush me or seem annoyed as other dining establishments I have eaten at before.

The overall hotel has a nice look and every employee I engaged with was friendly,

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear Maria G,

We love to hear from our customers. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank for sharing that our staff was awesome, that food was delicious and that the service in the restaurant was excellent.

You are correct Lenny and his team share our overall commitment to providing great service to all our guests. Thank you for taking time to recognize Lenny, Hugo and Rafi for their service.
We greatly appreciate your business and looking forward to your next stay.

Williamsburg, Virginia
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I would like to stay thanks to all at the Crowne Plaza for providing us with a wonderful training center! Donnie and Pat were great with IT support. Joe, Miz, Linda, Jose, and Alberto are the best at what they do, from mixing drinks, recommending food and customer service! Great place to have a meeting.
Thanks for all the support!
Phil R

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Phil R,

We greatly appreciate the opportunity to host your training program this year. Your kind word about the hotel and our overall services is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for taking some time to recognize Don and Pat from our IT team as well as Joe, Miz, Linda Jose and Alberto. I’ll be sure to share your feedback with them as they take pride in providing great service to all our guests.

Thank you for your business and we are looking forward to your next visit. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I had a surprise birthday party for my mom. The banquet coordinators held my hand and walked me through the process and was very helpful. Rooms were clean. Food at the restaurant and our dinner party was delicious. Walking distance to the mall was great for out of town guest to do a little shopping.

Room Tip: We booked our room months in advance. The hotel was full by the time of our event
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Gwendolyn G,

Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza O’Hare for your surprise birthday party for your mom. We greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking some time to recognize our banquet coordinators for their service.

We greatly appreciate your business and looking forward to your next stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.