Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel comfortable, spacious nice dining facility. I would like better follow up on upgrades, I requested done and never heard back. As a platinum member those needs should be meet since I was willing to pay, needs better parking. Should have shuttle to allstate arena!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Mhvmk

Thank you for your feedback. Thank you for sharing that our hotel is comfortable with spacious nice dining facility. Your inputs, as an elite member of our IHG Rewards program, are valuable to us as we always strive to improve our service.

Thank you for your continued loyalty and patronage. We are looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you back and demonstrate our commitment to the great service. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

This hotel is just a few minutes from the airport. They have a shuttle that runs continuously and frequently to and from the airport. The entire hotel staff, front desk/lobby, maid service, restaurant staff, and courtesy shuttle staff were all so very nice and attentive. The room was nice, large, and clean. The subway stop is only a 10 minute walk from the hotel, which made it easy to get to downtown Chicago. I would stay here again if I return.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Ricmar60

We truly appreciate your 5-star review.Our team is all about providing great service/accommodation to all our guests and to support them in reaching their goals and they will be glad to know that you have loved your stay with us. The reviews like yours is what keeps us highly motivated.

We value your business and we are looking forward to your next visit. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I just returned from a one night stay at the Crowne Plaza. The Hotel has convenient parking in front to use while you check in and plenty of parking around the building on the Balmoral side but be aware that there is a $24 per day charge for parking. I booked my room through a travel site and am more than pleased with the value for my money. The hotel is modern, clean, and has a pleasant scent wafting through. The rooms are also very clean, have comfortable beds, modern bathroom facilities, and good views of the hustle and bustle of Rosemont.

Why should you stay there? It is minutes from O'Hare Airport, across the street from the Rosemont Theater and the Fashion Mall. It is also within walking distance of Muvico Theatre and the entertainment district with plenty of Restaurants and Bars to choose from. The Donald E. Stephens Convention center is also across the street. What a Gem!

I did use the fitness center pool and it too was clean and well maintained. The exercise equipment was top notch. I checked out using the call in system and found the entire experience to be extremely pleasant and one I plan to repeat.

Room Tip: I had the standard double queen room 630. It overlooked the Rosemont Theatre and Fashion Mall. It...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear webmom222,

Thank you for taking some time to write a 5-star review. Our guest’s experience at our property is what matters the most to us and our team will be thrilled to know that you had a great stay with us.

Thank you for sharing the reasons why you were happy with your stay and why to choose our property. Comments like yours keep us all motivated to continue providing great service to all our guests.

We greatly appreciate your business and can’t wait to have you back! Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at cjacobsen@crowneplazaohare.com if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is the first time we are staying in Crowne Plaza and the one in where we stayed Crowne Plaza ORD, we had a great time. Room was neat and tidy. There was shuttle service to the airport in every 30 min. We really enjoyed our stay

Dear pappoos,

We greatly appreciate your 5-star review. We are all about providing a great stay experience to all our guests and our team will be delighted to know that you had a great experience during your first stay with us.

We hope that on your next trip to Rosemont you will choose our property again and we can promise you the same commitment to great service.

Thank you for your business and please do not hesitate to contact me directly at cjacobsen@crowneplazaohare.com if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I stayed at the Crowne Plaza again, and yet again it was a great stay. The only issue that I had to when we were checking in was that there wasn't any parking in the lot near the front desk. They had it blocked off. I'm planning on staying here again.

Dear cooldude2003us,

Thank you for sharing that our team consistently delivers great service and that Crowne Plaza Rosemont is excellent place to stay. It means a lot to our team and comments like yours keep our team highly motivated to stay committed to providing great service to all our guests.

On behalf of our team I would like to thank you for your continued loyalty and patronage and would like to invite you back when you are in the area.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

it was one of the 90 plus days when we checked in and the air conditioner was not working when we got to the room we called and immediately someone was up to move us to another room. all of the employees were very nice. I would recommend the hotel as a great place to stay and the location within walking distance of the mall the theatre and great restraunts. you couldnt ask for better.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Wendy P,

Your feedback is very important to us. Thank you for sharing that you were very happy with your stay. I’ll be sure to share your feedback with our team as they take a great pride in providing great service to all our guests.

We greatly appreciate your business and looking forward to your next stay.

Sincerely

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I attended the DTD customer support meeting and the staff was awesome. The food was delicious and services was excellent in the restaurant. Special thanks to Hugo and Rafi who provided excellent service! Lenny the banquet manager helped me so much by providing me some gluten-free and dietary options for my special diet. I want to thank him for his time as he listened to my concerns and did not rush me or seem annoyed as other dining establishments I have eaten at before.

The overall hotel has a nice look and every employee I engaged with was friendly,

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear Maria G,

We love to hear from our customers. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank for sharing that our staff was awesome, that food was delicious and that the service in the restaurant was excellent.

You are correct Lenny and his team share our overall commitment to providing great service to all our guests. Thank you for taking time to recognize Lenny, Hugo and Rafi for their service.
We greatly appreciate your business and looking forward to your next stay.