We love staying at the Crowne Plaza wherever we go, we are however seeing and increasing variance in standards, The room we had was not what I would call ideal, we had an outlook into a corridor, seemed very strange, while it was private and we had no noise and we were up 3 levels it didn't distract us at all, it did however make the room appear dark even during the brightest of days, at night there were lights outside the window that were difficult to block out. The rooms are not that well lit and I think an upgrade of the rooms is a bit overdue. Restaurant and bar are well appointed and staff are accommodating. Front of house is a bit different, we were welcomed in at midnight by very friendly people that made us feel welcome after a 20hr trip. unfortunately it proved that when the hotel got busy some of the staff did not respond all that well. We were there on a business trip and our rate included WIFI, however for most of the 5 nights we had no wifi as the hotel was unable to cope with all the users, My question is why would they not have the ability for capacity of a full house in these modern times, this proved to be very disappointing as we were unable to conduct our business in the usual manner. All in all while the property is nicely positioned with plenty close at hand, we may make a different choice next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the BRAND NEW, Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare. With newly renovated guest rooms and suites, ballrooms, meeting rooms, restaurant, and common areas, our full-service hotel delivers BRAND NEW comforts, along with attentive service and a variety of amenities. Perfect for the business and leisure traveler, all just minutes from O'Hare and steps away from the Donald Stevens Convention Center and Rosemont Theater. BRAND NEW GUEST ROOMS AND SUITES - All 503 of the hotels guest rooms have been completely re-styled and are eco-friendly. The rooms are decorated with a delightfully rich design that is classic and comfortable. All of the furniture is custom made with the best materials and crafted by the finest of experts. Dining is delectable and close at hand. Choices include dining at Chicago Fire Oven, a full service restaurant which offers specialty sandwiches, salads, pizzas and burgers, grab a bite at On the Fly, offering a variety of breakfast pastries, salads and sandwiches, or relax at our Visibility Bar, enjoying specialty pizzas with 10 beers on tap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Crowne Plaza Rosemont
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Rosemont