Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center
SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare(Rosemont)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$277
US$203
Marriott Hotels
1,225 results
All reviewsfire ovenfront desko'hare airporthotel restaurantpark and flygift shopoutlet mallevery half hourclose to the airportnice roomcheck in was easycorner roomshuttle busroom ratebusiness centercoffee makerper day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Quick and easy access to the airport, Quick check in, very nice rooms and comfortable beds. Room service is fast with excellent food! They were so helpful in a last minute request- went out of their way to accommodate our needs ( Special Thanks to Lenny!), I really appreciate the great customer service and from now on I will try and always book at a Crowne Plaza!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Julianna464,

Thank you for your review! Our team takes great pride in providing great service to all our guests and we are thrilled to see your 5-stars review titled “Outstanding Customer Service”. It is the reviews like yours that keeps us highly motivated.

I am glad that our team was able to meet all your needs. I’ll be sure to share your review with Lenny as he would be glad to know that you took some time to recognize him for his service.
Thank you for your business and we are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I attended a two day conference and the facilities were great, as was the banquets, and catering. Special thanks to Lenny who attended to my many needs. The front desk staff was very friendly and the rooms were nice and clean, and the bathrooms are great,. Nice powerful shower head and nice tub. Highly recommended

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Chris M,

Thank you for the amazing 5-stars review! Thank you for highly recommending our property and sharing that everything during your two days conference were great; from meeting facilities, banquets, catering, front desk, rooms to powerful shower head and nice tub.

You are correct: Lenny is very committed to providing great service to all our guests and he will be glad to know you took some time out of your busy schedule to recognize his service.

We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you back soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Stayed here over a 3 day weekend with a family member who was attending a convention being held at the hotel. Check in was fast. I was very pleasantly surprised with our room: very clean, very comfortable and the room décor is modern and sophisticated. Needless to say, because this hotel hosts conventions and because it is so close to O'Hare, it is VERY busy so book early. They offer a free shuttle to/from O'Hare and everyone is very customer focused and friendly. The hotel has a great restaurant and offers sit down service as well as quick take out (separate reviews). They also have a full service bar which offers the restaurant menu. Obviously outside of the city but the Blue Line is just a quick 3 block walk and the staff will gladly arrange cab/limo service. The area is hotel intensive but there is an outlet mall across the street from the back of the hotel. There is a very nice outdoor sitting area behind the bar next to the parking lot - you can watch planes taking off from O'Hare. The hotel lobby also has a real time flight board for O'Hare. I very much enjoyed my weekend here and the only complaint I have would be that the indoor pool does not have chaise lounges - they have a few wrought iron tables with chairs but not conducive to relaxing and reading at the pool.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear ViaggiatoriSicilia,

Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza O’Hare for your 3-days stay. Our team strives to provide great service to all our guests and we are very pleased to know that you had overall great stay with us.

Thank you for sharing that you were very surprised with your room and that it was very clean, very comfortable with modern and sophisticated décor.

Thank you for your business and we hope to see again when you come into the area.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

My family and I stayed at the Crowne Plaza Ohare and we could not have been treated any nicer. From the staff at the front desk like Angie and the bellman Rubin giving us the lay of the land for options to go out on the town. Room was clean and great working air during these hot summer months. # cheers to the CPO. I'll be back when I am back in town for business

Room Tip: be nice to the staff, they are working as well
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank bigd_22_2000

Dear bigd_22_2000

Thank you for your 5-star review. Our team is all about providing great service to all our guests and we greatly appreciate your feedback. It is so great to know that you felt very appreciated and valued during your stay with us.

I’ll be sure to share your feedback with Angie and Ruben as they share our service culture and review as yours is what keeps us motivated.

Thank you for your business and we are looking forward to welcome you back. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I had doubts when picking the hotel that it would turn out so nice. When we arrived the front desk was crowded because the Horror Movie Convention was being held there but after checking in everything was great. The kids loved the pool. The adults loved the patio. We got to mingle and have a great time, not only with family but other guess in the hotel. The kids loved the people dressed in costume for the convention.

The food for the banquet I felt was seasoned just right and here was a variety. I would recommend it for other events. In our package we negotiated free Wi-Fi. $5.00 parking and Breakfast buffet. So I felt it was a great deal!

Room Tip: I had a corner suite and had no noise problems. Great view of the Outlet Mall! One of my Aunts was in the middle of a middle floor and complained about a buzzing sound.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ujamaatravel

Dear Ujamaatravel,

We are so please to know that you had so great family reunion and everything was so nice. I am glad you were able to take the advantage of our indoor-heated pool and that everybody had a great time.

You are correct about the Flashback Show. Everybody was so happy and had a great time.
Thank you for your business and we would love to see you back. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.