Hyatt Rosemont
US$200
  • Restaurant
SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare(Rosemont)(Great Value!)
US$158
  • Room Service
US$150
US$124
Hotwire.com
All reviewsfree parkingrivers casinoroom was cleannice hotelriver roadcovered parkingclose to the airporto'hare airportshuttle servicepark sleep flyfront desk staffo harebusiness tripan early morning flightshuttle busgreat roommeeting room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014

great hotel. close to the rivers casino (walking distance) if that is your thing. friendly staff. clean rooms. good all around. bed was ok for comfiness - but not great. best part is free parking - no valet required - you do it yourself - close by parking garage!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hyatt Rosemont. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Please do come back to visit us again in the near future!

Thanks,

Danny

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I have stayed there because it is close to the airport. It is a little bit isolated and if you do not have a car there is not much to do. The room was very good and clean. The restaurant of the hotel has good food and I think the prices are fine. The staff is very good. The hotel price was very reasonable for the standard of the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We usually stay on the Mag Mile, but due to the time of year (July), those hotels were just too high priced so we opted to stay in Rosemont. I chose the Hyatt because they had a great price if you locked in and waived cancellation. The room was nicely appointed, the beds were very comfortable, and most importantly for me, quiet. The "El" was withing walking distance, so it was easy to take the train into Chicago, although that took almost an hour. If you're not a walker, you could easily take the Rivers Casino shuttle and just walk across the street. If you don't feel like taking the train, you can eat at Giordani's, also within walking distance. My only complaint about this hotel is that they gouge you for all of the little things. A bottle of water in the room (that they probably paid less than 10 cents for) sells for $4.00. If you want water, just go to the McDonalds around the corner -- they charge $1.00 for a bottle of Dasani. Or, you can go to the market in the gas station. The charge that really upset me though was the $9.99 for 24 hours of internet. Really? With so much competition and so many hotels offering free wi-fi, it didn't even dawn on me to check that. Well, since I need to keep on top of my work email, I paid it. The second day I signed on with my phone in the room to look up directions. When I came back at night I needed to pay the $9.99 again, even though I'd paid it that same morning. When I called the desk they told me it was $9.99 PER DEVICE! I said that was ridiculous and asked to speak to the Manager. I was put on hold, and then the desk person came back on line to say they would comp the charges. Still, it's these little things that make or break a hotel for me so I don't think I'll be staying here again, as much as I was happy with the room and location.

Room Tip: Try to negotiate free wi-fi or have your room rate lowered by the wi-fi rate ($9.99 per 24 hours as at this writing).
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Donna_B51
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

My recent visit went very well. This hotel is well appointed and maintained. Staff was a bit reluctant to allow shuttle to drop me at nearby hotel and gave weak excuses. Ultimately, they comped a taxi ride. If only they'd skipped the illogical reasons (shuttle can not go any place but airport, 3 minute drive to nearby spot is too far, etc.) and not forced me to threaten formal complaint, I'd be happier. I needed a ride because of transporting baggage..oh well

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Just completed my first of three nights at the hotel. Checked in online, just grabbed keys from front desk. No problem there. Nice service. Room is one of the odd shaped rooms on the end, but no problem. Everything is clean. Has a great chair with a side table that is perfect for lounging and getting work done. You can hear the planes, but they went above and provided earplugs and a noise machine. I slept to raindrops all night and didn't notice the planes. Wifi is good and free with my conference reg fee. This is a good hotel for singles/work.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the rooms, amenities and services provided at the hotel. I hope that we can welcome you back on a future visit to the area.

Warm Regards,