“Good hotel close to O'hare”

Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel
Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Reviewed 17 December 2011

Hotel was undergoing rennovations on the upper floors when I arrived. Think that's probably good as my room was a little dated. Rooms are big - divided between a living area that had a couch, desk, sink/mini-fridge and TV - and room with bed, TV, bathroom. Everything was clean and pleasant. Bed was comfortable. Room service was good. My room faced the airport and could see planes, but the rooms were very quiet (minus the ongoing construction that was very loud right above me). Meeting facility was typical. Shuttle service runs from the hotel on the 1/2 hr to Ohare. The hotel resturant service was good and friendly. Nothing really bad to say - nothing to really great to say....

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Brandon K, Manager at Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2011

We appreciate your feedback on our property very much. We apologize about the noise but we're indeed undergoing a full hotel renovation currently and hope to have our entire property updated by February! We hope that you'll come back to experience the new feel of the Sheraton Chicago O'Hare for yourself very soon and thank you again for your business!

Reviewed 28 November 2011

I was in Chicago recently - came in late, and had to leave early - except when I went to start my car, the battery was dead. I went in to the front desk and Elad, said he'd take care of it. He ran to his car, drove it over, pulled out his cables, and had my car going in 5 minutes! I was so impressed with how helpful and quick he was!

I've stayed at a lot of Four Seasons, Ritz and other premier hotels, and I've never had someone respond so quickly. He could have easily referred me to Hertz, where I picked up the car, and had them take care of the problem, but he sensed I was in a rush and he took it upon himself. There may be newer properties in the area to chose from, but when I needed some help, it was offered and given immediately during my stay at the Sheraton.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about a member of our staff. It is very comforting to hear that Emad took care of your issue and had you back on the road in no time! We hope that in part because of the service he provided, you will choose to stay with us again very soon. Please also be sure to check out our ongoing hotel renovations the next time you're here!

Reviewed 7 November 2011

I have stayed at this hotel many times during trips in and out of O'Hare Airport. Spacious rooms with good shuttle service to the airport on the half hour.
Have stayed elsewhere but always return to this Sheraton...they do a nice job. Rates with the AAA card should be around $100.
Wireless in the room is extra but there are ample computer stations in the lobby for free access including printing.

4  Thank Theroadwarrior12

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate the kind remarks regarding our property. We hope that our hotel renovation will only serve to enhance your positive experiences here even further the next time you come to stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you at the Sheraton Chicago O'Hare again very soon!

Reviewed 26 October 2011

This hotel is your standard Sheraton fare, with an empty atrium surrounded by rooms up to about 10 floors. Rooms are large, and hotel is quiet despite proximity to the airport.

It's Chicago--bring a jacket!

• Stayed: October 2011
Brandon K, Manager at Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2011

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. We hope that you enjoyed your stay with us and please be sure to come back very soon and check out one of our newly renovated guestrooms!

Reviewed 22 October 2011

I had stayed here many times over the past 6 years and had decided about 18mos ago to try other hotels in the O'hara area. Well I was back at the Sheraton O'Hara and remembered all the reasons I looked else where as well as all the reasons I continued to return over the many trips I make to the Chicago area. It's hard to beat the convience of this hotel, yet for some reason this place just always seems a bit dated and not quite to the level I espect. The rooms are big, but plain. Teh bathrooms in need of updates . and the big soft Sheraton beds are a dream to sleep in. The staff are helpful but not overly friendly, almost a little stand-offish. Not sure I'll be back, but if I do I know exactly what I'll get, as this place hasn't changed in years.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room on the higher floors

Dear guest,

Thank you for your business and loyalty over the past 6 years. We greatly appreciate your feedback and would like to let you know that our hotel is in the midst of a full renovation that will see all of our guestrooms, decor, and public areas updated. We sincerely hope that you will continue to stay with us so that you may experience the new feel of the Sheraton Chicago O'Hare for yourself!

Reviewed 20 October 2011

Just minutes and a free shuttle ride from O'Hare. The hotel is modern, neat and convenient. With a full dining experience and bar you do not need to leave the hotel if you are just stopping over and don't have a car. It is a good spot for meetings as well. There are many good restaurants locally; if you have a multi-day meeting there, you can still eat outside without a car (maybe a few$ cab ride to some places). My room was a suite and, while I am not sure, I think most of the rooms there are suite-style. There was a refrigerator in the room. Wi-Fi was extra as was parking (I think $9.95 for wi-fi, $12/day for parking, but even with the extra $21 per day this was a good value given its benefits.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay at our property and we're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our hotel is a full suite property and we're currently in the process of renovating all of our guestrooms, so please be sure to come stay with us again very soon to experience the ambience of the all new Sheraton Chicago O'Hare!

Reviewed 10 October 2011

Great experience! I am a meeting planner and had a meeting there recently. Staff was extremely accommodating and facitilies were great, Great location too! Highly recommend the property!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Chicago O'Hare to host your meeting! We're very glad to hear that everything went well and we hope you'll choose our hotel again for all of your future needs as well.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosemont
Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont
Hyatt Place Chicago/O'Hare Airport
Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport
Best Western At O'Hare
Best Western At O'Hare
#18 of 18 in Rosemont
Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Rosemont Chicago O’Hare

Been to Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!