“Meeting for 65 people. Excellent!”

Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Hotel
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
queens
“Meeting for 65 people. Excellent!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This past weekend we had a training event for 60 folks. It was the first of 3 that we are holding at the Sheraton O'hare (April 11-13) and (April 25-27) being the other dates.
This was the first time in the 5 years that we have been doing these events that I spent the entire time NOT worrying about any logistics.
We have held at various locations throughout the country for the past few years and usually there were a fire or two that needed to be put out. Not here though.
From Julia to Henry, Mary to Natalie and all in between, they process was seamless. We had zero issues with Banquet, rooms, food, etc.
Erin had been a godsend in running the event, and made us feel as if we were the only ones at the hotel. Of which in my opinion is a service that is hard to find.
The employees made us feel at home and went above and beyond what we were looking for.

I look forward to coming back for a few more weekends in April and just wanted to let the trip advisor community know that we are excited to work with them again.

1 Thank joem121173
Paul C, General Manager at Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Hotel, responded to this review, 30 March 2014
Dear Joem121173
What a wonderful note to read! Thank you!
I will be certain to share with the entire hotel especially Julia, Henry, Mary and Erin. We are very fortunate to have them on the team.
Paul C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Medford, New Jersey
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We had our first off-site senior management meeting at this hotel. Accommodations including conference rooms, guest rooms and banquet catering/restaurant were exceptional. Hotel personnel including Jaynie Phllips and Erin Fogarty ensured a near flawless event. Pricing
was reasonable. Highly recommend location to anyone planning a conference/event.

Dear ConnieF,
Your kind words made my day! Thank you for taking the time to share. Jaynie and Erin are true ambassadors of the Sheraton Chicago O'Hare and I am glad to hear they exceeded your expectations.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 17 March 2014

For me, the devil is in the details, hence the average rating. Overall, the stay was okay, however there were lots of little things that made me giving this hotel a lower rating. The benefits were that the room was quite large and the bed/pillows were quite comfy. The negatives were that check in was extremely slow (which at midnight was slightly frustrating), no soap in the bathroom for the shower, the blind for the window was not attached, just lying in the window frame, only one end table by the king sized bed, and it difficult to find outlet's to charge phones, tables, etc. The hot breakfast foods the first day were cold and not great, however the following day it was much better. I would likely not stay here again providing all the other options near the airport.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank StashiaM
Stacey McC
The details of your feedback are very important to me. I have met with our Director of Guest Services and have made adjustments to the overnight shift to ensure a similar occurence does not repeat. Our Chief Engineer also met with his team to complete projects, such as blinds, in a timely and consistent manner.
Please accept my apologies for not being able to exceed your expectations. If you find yourself in the area please contact me personally so I may assist with your stay.
Plano, Texas
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I stay at this hotel 4 times a year for a conference. I love this hotel, how clean and up to date it is and the staff are very friendly and accommodating. Its walking distance to Harry Carey's restaurant and its a 10-15 min ride to and from the airport. I also love that they have a really nice shuttle to transport you to and from the hotel.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We had never been to the O'Hare area for a meeting before and it was up to me to find a hotel. I liked the idea that it was so close to O'hare and was an all suite hotel. The rates were good, the banquet food prices were more reasonable and so was the parking. Most hotels I found charged around $25 for parking. This hotel was only $12 with a remote lot that was free. Well my choice made me look great to my boss. The hotel was beautiful, the suites are so big that everyone thought they got an upgrade and most importantly the meeting went off without a hitch. There was someone there whenever I needed anything, the food was great and the staff was incredible. Thank you Sheraton Chicago O'Hare for making me look like a genius for picking this hotel!

Geneva, Illinois
Reviewed 13 March 2014

On March 9th we had my mom 90th birthday party with approximately 80 guests. The room was beautifully arranged with one long table and gorgeous spring flowers. The service was amazing and the food was excellent. We couldn't have had a better venue than this. Everyone who attended commented how wonderful it was.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear 67Joanne,
What a wonderful note about your mother's 90th birthday! Please extend another HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the entire team at Sheraton Chicago O'Hare.
I really appreciate your feedback and will share with the entire hotel.

New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I have stayed at the sheraton for the last 4 days and have nothing but amazing things to say about this hotel. The service is amazing and quick. i had no problems checking in, it was quick and i got in my room within minutes of arriving to the hotel. The hotel does provide shuttle service to and from the hotel with no fee. the room is extremely spacious and comfortable, i feel like i never left my house when i stayed at the Sheraton. The beds are beyond comfortable, they have more then enough pills and bathroom aminites.. They deffinately have my service the next time i visit chicago...

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Dear annasch21
Wow! Thank you for such a wonderful kind note! I truly appreciate the time you took to share. We all look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Chicago O'Hare the next time you find yourself in the area.
Many thanks