Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare
  • Room Service
US$190
US$168
  • Restaurant
All reviewsallstate arenafull kitchentwo bedroom suitehome away from homewithin walking distanceattending a concertmain buildingthe shuttle driverfree breakfastliving areanext morningthe breakfast areanice sizefront desk staffminute rideclose to the airporto'hare airport
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Had a stopover here for a quick night after a long TATL flight.

Hotel shuttle runs every 1/2 hour to and from airport. Free (but I tip) and decent service. Prior reviews said they share shuttle with other hotels but I was told by front desk that this is no longer the case. Dedicated hotel shuttle is nice.

Check in courteous.

Hotel is adjacent to what used to be the Rosemont Horizon arena, now is Allstate Center (?). Very short walk to Shake and Steak burger place, Jimmy Johns sandwhich place, Italian restaurant, Chilis, Longhorn Steakhouse and other places. No need for a cab.

I actually ordered a delivery of Giordano's stuffed pizza to my room, as I must have Giordano's when in Chicago!!! Most excellent. Takes about an hour to get pizza, as stuffed crust takes a while to prepare.

Room was typical Residence in one room suite. Clean and in good shape. Two LCD TV's and kitchenette. Free internet.

I had an early 8am flight, so left at 6:30 am before weekend breakfast hours ( start at 8 am, 6 am weekdays), but they still had juice, fruit, yogurt and cold cereal available, plus coffee and hot cocoa.

Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Interior courtyard view to avoid freeway noise, though I didn't notice any noise in particular.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
RIOHare, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. You are correct about our shuttle, we have our own vans that are only used specifically for the Residence Inn. We are easy to spot at the airport as all of our shuttle vans have our logo, address and phone number on them. Great choice to go with Giordano's for pizza delivery, their deep dish is delicious! I am happy to hear you were still able to grab a quick bite to eat before your early morning flight. Although we don't start serving breakfast until 8 on the weekends, we have coffee 24 hours a day and always try to have a few items out for our early risers. Thank you again for the positive feedback, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

If you choose the park and fly option, this is a great hotel. Martin, our driver is the best! The two-bedroom suites are the way to go as you unwind before a busy travel schedule. There are plenty of dining opportunities nearby and even a Target store for last minute vacation items.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay with us by using our Park N Fly package. I am glad you had the opportunity to meet Martin, he is a pleasure to talk with and a valuable part of our team here. It is nice to hear that our two bedroom suite provided you with plenty of room to relax as well. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I reserved this hotel last year when attending the Marc Anthony concert. It was literally a few minutes walk to the Arena. My family, friends and I all reserved a Two-Bedroom Suite w/ Sofa Bed. The place was lovely and well kept. Full kitchen is a plus. Breakfast was also great. There are a lot of restaurants to choose from and even a Target close by. We liked it so much we are all staying there again in Sept for another Marc Anthony concert. This time we chose to stay two nights instead of one to make the best of our weekend get-away.

Room Tip: The Two-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed was exactly what we needed for my family of five. Everyone slept well. This year six of us are going and I think I will inquire about an extra bed as the sofa bed for me was a bit small and I feel only one person can sleep on it comfortably. However, for two small kids it would be perfect. I would also suggest reserving a room away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
RIOHare, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Thank you for staying with us while attending the Marc Anthony concert last year. I am happy to hear that our 2 bedroom suite provided plenty of space for your family for the night. We are looking forward to seeing you again this September for the next show! Our full buffet breakfast will still be available to feed the whole family in the morning! See you soon!

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying at your hotel Sunday evening . Me and my colleague had a few issues with the busy center with trying to print and the gentleman at the front desk really didn't show interest with helping out. So ,I came back after hours giving it another shot and no luck, but your genuine front desk clerk Latosha really went out of her way to print, fax and photocopy documents for my colleague and I. I think she should be at the front desk at all times. She really helped us out tremendously! Latosha, you rock!!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
RIOHare, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent business trip with us. I am sorry to hear that you experienced some issues with our business center. It is our goal to be able to make sure you are as productive as possible while on the road. I am happy to hear that Latosha went out of her way to make sure you were able to print the documents you needed. She is truly an asset to us at the front desk and if we could keep her 24 hours a day 7 days a week we certainly would! Thank you again for your feedback, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Highly recommend if you are looking for a nice hotel near ORD airport...The All State Arena is yards from the back door, numerous shops and restaurants are across the parking lot. Hotel staff are very friendly and accommodating!

Room Tip: Higher floor is best...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
RIOHare, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am happy to hear that you found our location convenient when traveling through O'Hare Airport, and that our staff made you feel welcome and comfortable. We appreciate the high recommendation, and look forward to seeing you again soon!