“Experiences”

Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago-Saint Charles
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Saint Charles
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Nice neat hotel and great staff. The breakfast was excellent and open for 3.5 hours in the morning. Would stay again. Hotel was very clean and neat. The staff was very helpful and they had courtesy van to take us to wedding function and return ride. Check out was easy and quick. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago-Saint Charles

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I love staying at the Hampton Inn, in St. Charles! The staff is super friendly, especially Liz at the front desk! The hotel is very clean and the beds are like sleeping on clouds. I will be back again. Thank you for always making my stay a good one. P.s. can't forget Larry and Bob... they are very nice as well!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This was my first visit at this particular Hampton Inn. I was very pleased with the location and service. The bed was CLEAN and very comfortable. The staff was very helpful since I didn't have a reservation. They provided me with a few room options and floor options. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I have stayed at the Hampton Inn in St. Charles while attending a Church Conference. It is clean, comfortable and inviting. The staff is friendly and helpful and the pool is warm enough to be inviting yet refreshing. The complimentary breakfast is very good and the breakfast staff is delightful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stayed here for two nights to attend a wedding. I was THRILLED with the King Size bed! Thrilled. There were two chairs for my partner and I to not sit in bed with, and a working TV, fridge, and microwave. (I think there was a coffee pot too, but we didn't end up using it). Be warned, the microwave is teeny tiny, but functional. Pool area was clean, and sunny, and has nice long hours. (6am - 11pm I think). We had a smoking room, which we are grateful was offered, but the ventilation was horrible. The A/C worked fine, but there was no exhaust. No window to open, we have smoked a long time and never leave the house smelling that bad. I was disappointed with that fact. The room was very clean when we arrived. It wasn't clean super well when they cleaned during our stay, some of my clothes got folded into the sheets...We were coming in a little late and the staff was very friendly and helpful, assuring me I still had my reservation, remembering me from the phone call when I arrived. We had some problems with our room key not working... not sure what that was about, but they kept on replacing it. Breakfast was delicious, a nice variety and plenty of space to sit. All in all it was a nice stay!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We had a block of rooms for at least 100 family and friends the weekend of 05/30/14 for a wedding. The hotel was clean, quiet, beds comfy, pillows (the best) and hotel services A++++! They even let us party in the lobby till 5 a.m. after the reception was over and let us continue to have fun visiting and singing. The rooms must have been sound proof because some of the party left before it was over and went to their rooms to go to bed and they did not hear any noise. We stayed for 2 nights and never heard voices outside our room or doors slamming which is the case in most hotels. They also had a shuttle that took us to and from the wedding ceremony and reception. They shuttled guests as well. Would i reccomend this hotel.....ABSOLUTELY!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Staff very accommodating with our needs. Took the time to combine two reservation into one which required movement/relocation of future reservations. Staff always had a smile when they greeted you. Front counter staff seemed to take the extra effort to know your name and address you as same.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint Charles
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Charles
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#2 of 2 in Geneva

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago-Saint Charles? Share your experiences!