Geneva Motel Inn
Quality Inn & Suites(Saint Charles)
US$104
US$89
QualityInn
Best Western Inn of St. Charles(Saint Charles)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$116
US$138
US$131
Courtyard Chicago St. Charles(Saint Charles)
US$174
US$140
US$136
HIExpress.com
US$171
US$143
US$78
US$75
Pheasant Run Resort(Saint Charles)
US$192
US$165
US$235
TripAdvisor
US$210
US$188
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 November 2010

We were pleased with the value for the price. Nice staff, decent breakfast, exercise room, and quiet. Did not use the small pool.

Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2010

I was a little wary after reading some bad reviews, but once we got there we were satisfied. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful, and allowed us to check in a few hours early without any hassle. The lobby is neat and clean, and the free breakfast was nothing fancy but a nice touch. We also appreciated the free wi-fi and free parking. The hotel's location is convenient and close to the main thruways in St. Charles with many restaurants and shopping options within a short distance.

The room was very spacious and the bed was comfy. We noticed that some electrical outlets were not working, and the shower was slow to drain. But overall, we had a very comfortable stay. Knowing that this is a budget-friendly hotel, and not intended to be a ritzy 5-star stay, we had realistic expectations. Overall, we were happy with the basics that this hotel provided and feel that it was worth the price.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2010

Our first room looked clean, but as I opened the drapes I found peanut shells on the carpet, by the air conditioner and then by the sink area, yuck, as I'm leaving I noticed a mans sock by the wall, obviously this room had never been vaccumed. So I took a quick look at the sheets, they looked clean, but had holes all over them. The girl at the desk apologized and gave me a new room, before moving all my stuff I went in and checked it out, it was vaccumed and the sheets had no holes, I took it. I got all set in the new room and went to use the bathroom, when I shut the door I noticed the floor and it had hair all over it, so gross, I cleaned the floor myself, and wouldn't take off my shoes for my entire stay. I have stayed at Days Inn before but this was by far the dirtiest. I will never stay there again and not recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank travelinwindy
Reviewed 26 July 2010

I wasn't sure how this hotel would be because of negative reviews but I was pleasantly surprised. It was newly remodeled and the pool was warm and great for my grandkids. The room was comfortable and except for the bathroom towel rack being off ,it was very nice and sound proof as well. The staff were very friendly and the breakfast was enough to get you going with the typical items . The value was great and the restaurant next door is really good with banana splits in a kitchen sink dish. If you eat it you get a bumper sticker. It's right down the road from a mall and lots of retaurants.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2009

Disgusting room, dirty bathroom, torn furnishings, definitely not worth the price. Should be torn down.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple