“Great Stay!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago St. Charles
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Saint Charles
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My son and I stayed 6 nights and the experience was great. The front staff were very friendly. Our suite was comfortable with a nice king bed, 2 televisions , sofa bed , roomy bathroom and the right temperature. The breakfast each morning was delicious and the woman in charge was the best I have ever seen. She was tops. Also we had a refrigerator and microwave which we appreciated. We used the laundry and it was the cleanest I have seen in a hotel. I will definitely stay there again and highly recommend it.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor at the end of the hall and we didn't hear anything.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
gsmffi, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Denise,

Thank you for the great review! We work hard to ensure that our guests feel welcome and are provided with service that reflects the highest quality standards. I'm glad the room you had was accommodating and worked well for you and your son! Maria C, who runs our breakfast, prides herself on going above and beyond in the mornings. She is a great asset to our team here at the Fairfield.

Thank you for your joining us. We look forward to your next visit!

Warmest Regards,
Kimberly N., AGM

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago St. Charles

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Very hospitable and clean. Friendly, helpful staff. The pool area was stocked with towels (even in the evening) and the breakfast hostess worked hard to keep the buffet full. Great location on the west side of town - we could avoid the east side congestion on North Ave. Only concern was the double bed - would have preferred queen or king - but it was comfortable.

Stayed: July 2014
gsmffi, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear JQuilter,

Thank you for your good review. Our greatest asset is truly our staff. Everyone from our guest service team to our housekeepers pride themselves in providing each of our guests with a warm welcome.

The location does make is convienent. Guests are able to just step across the street for food and shopping.

We hope to see you back in St. Charles.

Kindly,
Kimberly N.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The hospitality of the staff at this hotel is wonderful. We stayed in a suite and plan on staying at this hotel again when we visit in the area and have requested the same accommodations. The suite offers plenty of room with a sofa bed and second TV in the separate divided area. There is complimentary coffee in the room, as well as in the lobby. The refrigerator and microwave are an added bonus for us because of our special diets and medical needs. A great breakfast is offered and my husband definitely enjoyed it. Though we didn't have the opportunity to use the pool area, it looks well kept. Right across the street are plenty of shopping areas as well as restaurants. It is centrally located just off one of the main highways in the area and is an easy access route to the surrounding area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
gsmffi, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Grandmasandyj,

Thank you for your wonderful review. On behalf of our entire hotel staff, we are grateful that you took the time to share your experience. We pride ourselves on providing great service and accommodations and we are glad that you have felt our hospitality.

We look forward to having you back to visit us again in the future.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Let's start off by saying that the front desk staff was great. All during our stay they did everything possible to make our stay as comfortable as possible. He is the issues I had. The building was HOT The hall, lobby, restroom, pool are workout room even my room was hot. And the AC at 60 degrees at night did not cool it off. The maintance guy said leave it on low air to draw in more out side air and that did not work. Please cook the eggs runny watery eggs are not very appetizing. And put refridgerators back in the rooms this is one of the few places I have been to that I could not keep my water, almond milk, or any food items cold.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
gsmffi, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I appreciate that you noted that our Guest Service team does a great job.

You mentioned that you a somewhat disappointing visit. You referred to temperature issues among the problems. We know that with the warming temperatures our ac units are working harder, however you should have had a comfortable room during your visit and I apologize that you had this issue. We will be looking into this issue.

You also wrote that you didn't have a refrigerator and would have wanted one. We have microwaves and refrigerators in all of our suite style rooms. We hope that you decide to return to our hotel and if you do we recommend booking one of these rooms to keep your milk and water cold.

Thank you again for your time and for sharing the areas that we can investigate and work on further.

Kindly,

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I need a place for one night close to Delnor Hospital. This was the perfect location. There is also a lot of shopping and restaurants right across the street. The room was very clean and comfortable. While it wasn't anything fancy, I wasn't needing anything fancy. Breakfast was a typical free breakfast but it wasn't bad by any means. If you don't want that kind of breakfast you can easily find someplace nearby.

The best part of the hotel was the kindness from the front desk person. When I made my reservation, she asked what brought me to St. Charles. I told her that my daughter was about to have a baby at the hospital. When I arrived, she expressed congratulations to me. Not only that, but in the morning, there was a greeting card under my door that was signed by the staff. I think that was above and beyond customer service. Thank you to that hotel for that extra mile!! I will definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
FairfieldStCharles, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Wandav28,

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with the hotel & more importantly the Front Desk staff here at Fairfield Inn & Suites, St Charles. We strive daily to deliver excellent and memorable service to each of our guests and we our always glad to hear we our meeting that goal. We look forward to having you stay again when in town to visit your grandbaby.

Alison Papini

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I didn't spend much time as it was a late arrival and early departure, but the room was quiet, clean and comfortable. The didn't appear to have been updated recently, but not a big deal. Breakfast was great as well. I would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
gsmffi, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review about your visit to our hotel. I am happy to see that despite the quick visit you had a comfortable stay. Our staff works very hard to provide everyone with a quiet and clean hotel.

We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Staff was very polite and personal. Hotel was kept very clean and was centrally located to many restaurants and stores. I stayed for three weeks and I felt right st home. The only problem I had was every time I turned my tv off it would turn the other one on in the living room.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
gsmffi, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Bbundy001,

Thank you for your very pleasant review. We are please that during your three week visit with us you felt right at home. I would like to apologize for the one remote control operating both televisions. We look forward to having you again if you are ever in the St. Charles area.

Thank you for your time and business.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint Charles
Courtyard Chicago St. Charles
Courtyard Chicago St. Charles
#5 of 11 in Saint Charles
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Charles

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago St. Charles? Share your experiences!