“Great plays at Pheasant Run”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fox Valley Repertory Theater
Geneva, Illinois
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 180 helpful votes
“Great plays at Pheasant Run”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We bought season tickets and have enjoyed every play. We saw Nunsense and Cheaper by The Dozen. Looking forward to the next 3 plays. The talent is very good.

Visited March 2014

Chicago, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Mickey (Rooney)& Judy (Garland) Would be Right at Home”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Every play or performance over the past year has been a pleasure. The performances are professionally produced. The sets, performers and subject matter are Broadway quality. With free parking and an easy drive, this is an affordable, convenient evening out. Further, participation facilitates training and experience for the performers --a win, win for all concerned,

Visited January 2014
Warrenville, Illinois
“ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

all we wanted to do was but tickets to a show that we received in our email TODAY - the show is next week. Called and they said that they only had single seats available and I could not sit with my husband. I asked if they could do anything for us and they said no. Spoke with "manager" Theresa she is very unprofessional and does not care about the business of the theater, She stated that many people buy single tickets and this is a popular show. I asked then why did I receive the email today that stated still tickets left? She said well there are tickets just not together. Terrible service. They have lost my business forever!!!! All I wanted to do was GIVE THEM MY MONEY to see a play with my husband. Apparently they do not care to sell out their shows because they would not allow us to sit together even though they have 9 seats left. Terrible.

Visited March 2014
Chicago, Illinois
99 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“Wild Bill! An Evening with James Butler Hickok”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

What an awesome show. You should really try to get this back in the near future. I would come and see it again and bring more friend. Walt Willey was amazing as Wild Bill and he truly transformed himself into the role. He interacted with the crowd during the performance and took as much time as needed after the show for questions and answers. This was an incredible performance, very educational, and thoroughly entertaining. I thought I knew US History and the history of the old west, but I learned so much seeing this show. Please get it back...it needs to be there more than 2 days!

Visited October 2013
Buffalo Grove, Il
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Why Do Fools Fall In Love?”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Saw this play during a recent stay at Pheasant Run and all 4 of us LOVED it. It was a fast moving musical review with songs that we all recognized and even sang along with. We had great fun at the play and look forward to seeing more.

Visited June 2013