“Classic 1920's (?) theatre!”
Review of Arcada Theatre

Arcada Theatre
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I am proud to live in a town in which a beautiful, old theatre is still in use. I particularly like seeing, hearing and dancing to the music of the Bronx Wanderers when at the Arcada!

1  Thank MarianneElizabeth

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Saw Echos of Pompeii, great show and good acoustics. I agree that the seats were small, but it did not distract from the concert at all.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Theater is a Gem. Great entertainment. Saint Charles is lucky to have. Lots of various acts. Old theater with character.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

We saw Gino Vannelli on November 16th. I am glad they saved this theatre from the wrecking ball. Historic! Acoustics were great. Seating was a little tight, glad I wasn't up front sitting on those banquet chairs. Bathrooms were pretty small. Bottom line is you were able to bring Gino to your venue. I would have sat on a log to see him. I will be back!

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Went to see one of my favorite groups to that made it worth it! Nice venue but I agree with the other reviews that the seats are rather small. I recommend a isle seat for sure. Place seemed to be clean and all employees seem to help you find your way. I am impressed with the shows that are brought in. With that being said: I will go back. I recommend staying at the Hotel Baker. Bars in the area are fun and the next morning visit the bakery.

1  Thank RobHarley