“Very Good pizza”

Giordano's
Ranked #26 of 185 Restaurants in Saint Charles
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Our waitress was very helpful, and apologetic with delays getting our food to our table. Pizza was hot and delicious. Very large portions, wish we had ordered mediums instead of larges.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We wanted to go out for Chicago style pizza while visiting the area, and a local friend took us here! We came in pretty late, but the staff was still very friendly, accommodating, quick. The pizza itself takes a while to make, but it is SO worth it! And FILLING. We ordered too much! :) There were only three of us, and really a piece, maybe a piece in a half will fill you up. My boyfriend ate two or three and was suffering later! So be warned. I am still craving it, I wish I could get a real one where I am. Seriously, that's some great pizza!!!!!!!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Traveling to this area and asked hotel mgr where the best 'Chicago' pizza is. She referred me to this restaurant. This place had great atmosphere, great service and most excellent food. Had a house salad and a SMALL stuffed pizza. UNBELIEVABLE!!!. I will be traveling to this area in a few weeks and I WILL return.

Recommendation. Don't let your eyes be bigger than your stomach. I ordered the small and it will feed me for 2 more meals.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

They have the traditional Chicago style stuffed pizza, which was very good. The regular crust pizza also got a thumbs up, from my wife. My only complaint was the limited tap beer selection. They didn't have what was shown on the menu. Very minor issue, since they still had a pretty good selection of bottled beer.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We always stop here when we are visiting our family in the Chicago area, Simply great Chicago style stuffed pizza. We've dined in and carried out to our nearby hotel and the service has always been first rate.