“Scary”

Best Western Inn of St. Charles
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Saint Charles
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Scariest hotel I have ever stayed in! website pictures are deceiving. No one speaks english and housekeeping barged into our room twice without knocking and wouldn't leave. Had to baricade the door shut at night so I felt a little safe. Debris in parking lot sliced my tire and had to buy a new one. Management and owner are rude and have no problem cursing at guest.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank chavon17
Arpit P, General Manager at Best Western Inn of St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2014

FOLKS please read the review right below here

love the remodel work done!

As you can see by the majority of the reviews we have the guest best interest in mind with the right guests!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I am a frequent visitor of BEST WESTERN OF ST CHARLES and I was very pleased with all the remodel work that had been done since my last visit. I have always enjoyed staying there, but when I walked in the door of my room (WHICH IS ALWAYS THE SAME ROOM EVERYTIME AND THAT IS AWESOME BECAUSE THEY MAKE ME FEEL VERY WELCOME BY MAKING SURE I DO GET THE SAME ROOM UPON EVERY VISIT!) the all new things inside the room were great new furniture in the entire room new bathroom counters and sink! I love, love, love, my stays at this hotel as I have said before for me its like coming home! I want to personally thank Arpit and his wife for their hospitality. Also the staff at the hotel are all very friendly and helpful. looking forward to my next visit soon! I have ALWAYS been VERY PLEASED WITH EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE AT THIS HOTEL!

Room Tip: they will accommodate any need you may have, just let them know what your personal are and they wil...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Arpit P, General Manager at Best Western Inn of St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Cindy

It is an honor to hear a business traveler, such as yourself, speak so highly of our hotel. I am happy to hear you loved our remodeled rooms! Guests like yourself make us feel awesome.

Managing Director

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

We had a decent experience. Everything was very clean and remodeling had recently been done/is being done. The room was fresh and had a fridge and microwave included. The bathroom was new. Continental breakfast was nice. I would say that some things about the layout of the building(s) were strange, and I would have preferred an exercise bike in the workout room instead of 2 stair machines. Not a big deal. We received a great deal for a group rate. I would stay again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Amanda

We would love for you to stay again. I am happy to hear you loved our remodeled rooms.

General Manger

Reviewed 11 July 2014

it was clean, brand new everything, reasonably priced, the best value for the money in the St Charles area, We have stayed here 2 times in the last 6 months and would and will be coming back again to stay. Always helpful and professional. Rooms were amazingly clean and brand new beds, bathrooms everything. IT was great and would recommend to everyone to stay here.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Elissa

We loved having you here. We will see you soon.
I have to agree with you that our hotel is the best value in the area.

Managing Director

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Stayed in the Executive Building which was recently remodeled. Nice room. Slept well. Quite too.
Breakfast was standard Best Western. Eating area was extremely tiny. Take the food back to your room. Exercise room was very dated. Could not figure out how to get treadmill working. Went for a walk in neighborhood instead. Major safety issue is that the Executive building should lock at night.

Room Tip: Ask for Executive Building.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I have stayed here before and was warmly welcomed by Julia as I walked in. It was so nice to be remembered and she asked if there was anything that I needed. Their remodel and upgrades are beautiful. I love the executive building with the comfortable armchair and ottoman and great lighting which is important to me. The bed is wonderful with lots of pillows. The bottle of water every day is certainly a nice touch. I love the new fancy coffee machine in the lobby--love the French Vanilla that it makes. I now stop there and get one after a long day! Looking forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Arpit P, General Manager at Best Western Inn of St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Jill

All of our staff is trained to serve our guests as family members.
After all we are in the hospitality business!
I am so happy that you experienced that first hand during your visits to our hotel.
The new coffee machine with French Vanilla is a hit as we get many compliments.
See you soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We stay here one to two times a year when visiting our daughter and grandchildren in the area. The room is clean and comfortable, though the decor is not our taste (dislike gold or mustard colors). The bed is quite nice--we sleep well here. The The breakfast gets boring, but it is good. We try to restrict our carbohydrate intake, but can eat enough here with the boiled eggs, fruit and yogurt every day.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Arpit630, General Manager at Best Western Inn of St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

John

Thank you for your honest review here on tripadvisor.
We are proud to be awarded the certificate of excellence award from tripadvisor for so many years.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint Charles
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#2 of 2 in Geneva
The Herrington Inn & Spa

Been to Best Western Inn of St. Charles? Share your experiences!