“to go”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2014

friendly staffs, very good food, especially curries and noodles. frequent there often and never disappointed

Reviewed 14 March 2014

went for lunch and was very pleased with the food and service. they have daily specials and it is very easy to carry on a conversation and not feel rushed to leave.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I was cold and tired when I walked in. The hostess seated me immediately. The atmosphere was nice and relaxed. Ordered my favorite soup Tom Kha; was not as flavorful as other soups that I had before, but it warmend me up. My 5 Star noodles with seafood lacked spice, maybe I just ordered food that was not supposed to be "Thai hot". The server was very nice and friendly, she even told me what mushrooms they use "back home" for the Tom Kha soup after I asked what mush rooms they use for the soup at the restaurant. Overall nice place, OK food, great service

1  Thank Veronica H
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I had dinner with my family at Vino Thai's. The food was delicious, the service was great and the atmosphere very nice. The place does not have a lot of tables, but they do take reservations.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

The taste and flavors are great. I went back for a 2nd time during my short stay for dinner. They were able to kick up the spice a bit more for me. GREAT. The price is good for what you get. My only gripe is that they charged me extra for a bowl of rice. The first bowl of rice they gave me for my curry was so tiny I thought it was a joke. Otherwise worth going back to considering it's in the suburbs of Chicago area.

1  Thank Alaric T