“Very enjoyable”

White Nancy Cruising Restaurant Boat
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Thanks for a lovely afternoon on Sunday 2nd March.

You have clearly worked hard to improve things; my in-laws came
In September and they had been disappointed in the food back then.

Today the food was fantastic, loved the tomato soup and hot pot (tip- a bit too much pepper in there), and was delighted with the profiteroles.

A lovely trip along the canal, with a good crowd of folk around whom I hadn't met before.

Your staff member/server was great fun and did a great job of serving us all my himself.

A great value trip, thank you.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Enjoyed todays cruise along the canal with fantastic scenery and views.
The food was good and all in all a different afternoon out from thr norm.

Good crew, well organised we will definatley be going back.

I could make any suggestions for improving thr experience it would be background music and maybe commentary on points of interest along thre route as there are quite a few pointed out by another customer at our table
who was a local.

Five stars from me and Sue.

Tracey B, Owner at White Nancy Cruising Restaurant Boat, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Hi Peter,
many thanks for your comments.
I am concerned as background music is on the boat & staff are aware of the history on the canal.
Please accept my apologies.
This will be corrected instantly!
Kind regards

Reviewed 26 December 2013

We spent Christmas Day as a family on the White Nancy, wow what an experience. We had a beautiful Christmas lunch which I must say was excellently presented and cooked, enjoyed by all in our party. Compliments to the chef well done. (Defiantly 5 star)
The white Nancy itself was spotlessly clean as was the cutlery, dinnerware, glasses. (No complaints what so ever)
The staff where very friendly and informative. Thank you for making our Christmas Day as a family a memorable and happy one. We will back soon to enjoy another fabulous day with the crew. Will call soon to book a curry night in the New Year. Once again thank you.

1  Thank Linda D
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Friendly team with some authentic view of Cheshire, would recommend and would be nicer in summer, excellent value for a lovely day out

Tracey B, Owner at White Nancy Cruising Restaurant Boat, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Wow! This is a new one...trip advisor has let a positive review through! You normally delete them!
Trip Advisor has deleted 3 prior to this..ALL POSITIVE by the way & left us with the negative ignorant ones!

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 December 2013

After finally leaving a message on the phone number that is never answered, I was bombarded with very negative texts about paying extra. Customer care is obviously not a priority in fact there was no evidence of it. Thankfully groupon refunded my payment as I would have felt very uncomfortable having to deal with such inhospitable people. Lucky escape.

4  Thank cinederella