“Good food, reasonable.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Peoria, Illinois
“Good food, reasonable.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

Ordered chicken chimichanga dinner.
Very tasty chicken chimi with rice & beans.
Adequate portion, out the door for $10, including tip!
I will definitely eat here again.

Visited May 2013

Somonauk
“Visit often”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2013

This is a restaurant I visit often with family and friends both. The staff is friendly and speedy. The food is always good. The guacamole is fantastic!!!! The owner makes the rounds and stops to talk to his patrons. Always a good restaurant choice.

Visited January 2013
Hinckley, Illinois
“Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2013

There is plenty of seating. The food is very good and the prices are reasonable. If you like Margaritas, they have excellent one here.

Visited January 2013
Sandwich, IL
“Re: Santa Fe”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2012

I have been going here for years and I have to say that the food for me has not been as good the last couple of times I have ate here. I know there has been some turn over with cooks and that could be causing the inconsistency, perhaps. I also feel that their margaritas are way overpriced. I have experienced on a couple of occasions that the staff, can be a little cold and it is my opinion, but I think there are a lot better restuarants in the area to spend my hard earned money, especially these days with money being so tight.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Illinois
“Love this place...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2012

The service, atmosphere, food, and drinks are are wonderful... We love their food ... My husband says they have the best mole sauce of any Mexican Restaurant we have been to... Also, we have been many places to have margaritas and these are the best of anywhere...We only live 1 hour away and go here as often as we can.... We are spoiled by this great restaurant and is very hard when we are travelling to find anything as good..

• Visited June 2012