“Lunch 👍”

The Bell Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Cropthorne
Price range: US$4 - US$48
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Open midday 6 days a week (closed Tuesdays): Weekday lunch till 2.30 & supper from 5 till 8.30 with bar till 10; food all day Saturday (bar till 11), Sunday & Bank Holidays (closed at 8); Andre's menu of fresh, seasonal, produce sourced from select local farmers, gamekeepers & producers. Daily deliveries ensure enormous variety & flexibility of tasty home-made options for all dietary requirements : coeliac, vegan & small appetites. Andre & Jane hope to welcome you soon to our home with our warm & friendly Lounge Bar; Peaceful Dining Room; Beer Patio; Relaxing Cosy Conservatory; Private Dining & Log Fire. Free house; fresh owners; fantastic food, fine wines, locally produced drinks & local real ales & lagers. Beautiful relaxed Cotswold country pub between Evesham & Pershore, near Wick & Fladbury, in the pretty village of Cropthorne, Vale of Evesham, Ancient orchards sweep down to the River Avon offering clear, unbroken views across the vale to the Malvern Hills in the distance.
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Fish and chips, on a Thursday, lol. Special as usual.

p.s. The new owners have only been here for 12 months, so any earlier comments are irrelevant

1  Thank bill74666

Reviewed 15 October 2017

My wife visited the Bell with her friends and enjoyed the meal. We decided to try for sunday lunch as it had been some time since we visited the Bell. We were not disappointed, every thing from the welcome to the choice of meal was enjoyable. Good food well presented plus a good choice to drink.

1  Thank james b
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Just had a lovely meal with good friends. Great food and service all for a very reasonable price too

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Very pleased with our family Saturday dinner. Great service, caring owners/chef and amiable bar/waiting team. Food was very tasty across our three dinners and daughter enjoyed her crumble. Draught beer very drinkable.
Keep up the good work.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Bizarrely, I'd probably give a more favourable review if the staff were less attentive. It was difficult to get a mouthful of food down between being asked if everything was ok. I'm not exaggerating when I say I was asked a dozen times if my food was ok.

Aside from that, we went on a Sunday and the Sunday menu was had by all. I was told the chicken was very fatty and I don't even how you'd manage that. Nothing about the food served to me (beef) amazed or disappointed me.

Decent ale selection, didn't try the wines.

Enjoyed my time there to a point, but won't hurry back.

Date of visit: September 2017