“Unique Find”

Council Hill Station
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We were recommended to come here by co-workers who did not give much details - we arrive to find an over 100year old building with equally unique and engaging owners who make you truly feel right at home-I'm just sad we missed the a music night. During the warmer months they have a huge old cow barn in the back that host musicians as the owner stated often times just "stop by-we never know who will show up"- highly recommend this place and we will for sure return-just make sure you have cash (although if you dont they will take and "IOU" ...seriously).

1  Thank Eclarke2014

Reviewed 5 November 2013

We stopped here as part of my bachelorette party pub crawl, and I must say, this is the most fun I've had in a podunk hole in the wall! We arrived here first, and the party was already started with some live bluegrass musicians playing an upbeat folk piece. There was plenty of square dancing and conversation, and it really was a great time!

1  Thank ipapyrus