“Bang Bang flavor!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Schaumburg Road
Description: Bonefish Grill is a warm and welcoming establishment that specializes in market-fresh fish from all over the world. Our fish is prepared over a wood burning grill to ensure a tasty, even flavor. Bonefish Grill invites you to pair your fish with an original sauce or topping made from delicious ingredients such as crab, asparagus, sun dried tomatoes, lobster, and the list goes on. The lively bar atmosphere is not to be missed either, with over 12 specialty martinis, it’s hard to find anything about the Bonefish Grill that isn’t downright perfect!
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We recently went to The Bonefish in our neighborhood, where we had an exceptional dining experience, once again. Although we've dined there several times, this time was particularly better. The overall evening was perfect. The staff was so kind and attentive. I was bringing my mother-in-law in, who needs a bit of assistance. The young host inside, must have seen us walking up and he opened the side door, came out to help us in, so she wouldn't have to go through the revolving door. Fortunately for us, there was still seating available outside, which we usually have to wait for. Our server Sean, was very courteous and attentive. He was well versed on the menu and made great suggestions. The Bang Bang shrimp is fantastic. Gotta have it!. So is the kalamari and anything prepared with their Pan Asian Sauce. Yummy!!! I cook alot, so I appreciate the freshness of meals and the the 'presentation'. The meals are the perfect size. Not overdone in quantity but made up in quality. These days w/ as much emphasis that's put on healthy meals, BONEFISH fits the bill. Weekends are VERY busy there, so, I would advise a reservation. Otherwise, if you get there before 6:00p.m, you shouldn't have to wait long. Seems like 6:00 or earlier is the magic time. Oh!! and the drinks are fantastic too!! Thank you to BONEFISH for their consistent great food and service.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Best priced drinks. Loved the bang bang shrimp and the ceviche appetizer. I used to live the PEI mussels, but they were TINY!!! Worst part was that the manager allowed the staff to put all chairs in the dining room up at 11:10. Restaurant closed at 11:30!!! Toping it all off...at 11:30, the heat came on full blast! There was 10 guests still enjoying their drinks in the bar. Everyone was shocked!!! Too bad.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Went to this restaurant to celebrate a birthday. We had reservations and got seated fairly within 10 minutes of the reservation time, so everything was okay to start. Once we were seated the waiter came, got our drink orders and answered some of our menu questions. Then something went wrong, I'm not sure what, and the waiter seemed to lose interest. He disappeared for an extended period and then finally came to take our order. Our order was entered at 7:38 PM (based on the ticket) and we didn't get our food until after 8:30. There was no apology or explanation given. The manager saw us sitting and waiting, and we were all clearly unhappy with our wait, but he just kept moving. We didn't order anything that wasn't standard on the menu. Once we got our food, it was very good, but the wait and the lack of concern were very disappointing. I felt bad as we were sitting waiting for an extended period because this had been my idea to "treat" in honor of a member of the party's birthday and I felt like everyone was unhappy waiting for such a long time.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

It would be hard to beat the meal my wife and I enjoyed at this Bonefish Grill. The food and service were both exceptional. Our waiter was knowledgeable, making excellent recommendations. My wife even accidentally spilled a portion of her drink, and he was kind enough to get the bar to make up a partial drink to replace the lost portion.

Most importantly, the food was fantastic. I had the sea bass, and my wife had shrimp and scallops. Both had fantastic flavor and were cooked perfectly. The mashed potatoes, vegetables, and bread were all excellent as well. Bonefish Grill just is one of the better places to eat. You get high-quality food...and you leave well-fed but without that heavy, weighed down feeling you can get from other restaurants.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Celebrating a Birthday on Sunday at 6PM. Ordered a Brandy Manhattan, waiter came back, no Brandy, so he orders a vodka gimlet. How can a restaurant not have Brandy? All three of us order their Imperial Seabass Special, out of Seabass!! Can you believe! So the Manager steps in and suggests the Longfin Imperial. Bad choice, not too good, but by this time we were hungry...ate it and felt really let down on the quality of the food, attitude of the service, presentation of the food and no compensation. Would not go back to this restaurant. Note: been to Algonquin Bonfish, EXCELLENT!