“Swedish Meatballs”

Cuisines: American, Swedish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Swedish meat balls and other Swedish delight and a really cheap price. Go for the specials and you will be rewarded. Makes a trip to IKEA worthwhile. Fast and clean.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This is basically a cafeteria inside the Ikea store, but the food is a step beyond cafeteria, to be sure. The place is famous for its Swedish meatballs, but the other items are just as good. The low-cost breakfast dishes (egg, bacon, etc.) are a steal -- just what you need to take a break from shopping.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Delicious , Unique and inexpensive food at that restaurant.
Unique in terms of some dishes exist only there.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

It is probably a good thing that there is not an Ikea in New Orleans, since I would spend a lot of time there. Whenever I travel to an area where there is an Ikea, I stop and at least wander through the store. This morning, I decided to go for breakfast. The store is only 5 miles from my hotel, so why not give it a try. I've had he experience of eating a lunch at Ikea, but this would be my first breakfast.

I chose the "Swedish American Breakfast." Scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, Sausage, pancakes, and coffee. Not a bad sized meal. When I got to the cashier . . . $2.99 plus tax. In this area, that came to a total of $3.22. I have paid almost that much for a cup of coffee.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I had the $2.99 breakfast, eggs, sausage, potatoes, crepes. There was more food than I could eat and very good.