“Great Time Was Had By All!”

Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg
Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Schaumburg
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Amanda at the front desk was amazing! She helped make our girl's weekend relaxed and fun by her friendly and professional manner. We will stay here again! The hotel is also in a very convenient spot close to the airport, near many restaurants, a grocery store, Target, and the Woodfield Mall.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I stayed at the HGI whilst visiting my daughter. The hotel was great and the staff were very helpful and friendly. The bedroom was fairly standard and fully met my requirements.
The lobby area was being refurbished but staff ensured that any disruption was avoided.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2013

This hotel is clean and the employees are friendly and helpful. Close to many restaurants and Woodfield Mall. It is very quiet at night but you have direct access to I290 and I90 both of which can get you downtown Chicago quickly. It is very close to O'Hare Airport. If you have never been to Schaumburg, IL, this hotel is the perfect place.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I brought a group of twenty close friends to the hotel for an informal get-together for three days. The staff, the amenities, the service, and the rooms were spectacular. Clean, quiet, tolerant, great atmosphere, plenty of places to hang out with good buddies.

We'll be back again next year.

Room Tip: The hot tub is great, and breakfast rocks.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Less than a mile from the Woodfield Mall; close enough to be extremely convenient and far enough away to not be bothered by the noise of the permimeter traffic. Hotel is newly remodeled and lovely. The staff COULD NOT be more accommodating at initial welcome to the property and every time we returned back to the property during our visit. We made several requests for pillows and linens and all were fulfilled immediately. A safe, clean and beautiful property with a staff that lives to make you comfortable and welcome!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Nicole C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Good Afternoon Debra,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg for your travels to this area. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us!

I appreciate you taking the time to complete this review. I will be sure to share your comments with my team! Thank you again and have a great day.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I was in Schaumburg this week on business and stayed at the HGI. Overall a very good experience. The hotel is well cared for, rooms are clean and have all the conveniences needed for a business trip. The breakfasts were very good and the hotel is very close to the Woodfield mall which provided a place to walk around out of the chilly temps. There are a lot of restaurants nearby and the hotel is near the interstate. Perfect stopover for this trip. The staff was very helpful and remembered my name every time I passed the front desk. Thanks to Tom for making me feel so welcome. I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because the hotel is in the middle of renovations that did not impact the comfort of my stay at all but do effect the overall appearance of the lobby and common areas. Should look great in the near future though. I would stay here again if I ever find myself in Schaumburg again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2013

This is the best hotel service I have received while working on business. What a great value for being treated like a 5 star guest. My room and the building itself, was kept very clean. I would most definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business