“CLEAN, COMFORTABLE ROOMS!”

Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg
Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Schaumburg
Reviewed 12 January 2014

The rooms were clean, beds very comfortable. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We wanted to order pizza and the staff gave us menus to a couple local pizza places. Very well prepared and accommodating. Highly recommend! Fitness room is outstanding too!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Nicole C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable! I truly hope to have the opportunity to meet you the next time your travels bring you back to the area! Thank you again for your time and I hope you have an amazing week!

Reviewed 4 January 2014

My experience with Hilton Garden Inn was great! I would recommend to all friends and family. The minute that I walked up to the desk, we received a warm and welcome smile from the front attendants. The customer service from the housekeeper manager to the staff members were excellent!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Nicole C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear Andretta,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg for your travel needs. I am so very happy to hear that everyone you encounted was pleasant and helpful. I know the staff will be thrilled to read your comments so thank you for sharing that with me. I hope to have another opportunity to host you again in the near future! Have a good day and a prosperous New Year!

Reviewed 4 January 2014

This hotel, was okay I thought that by paying more to stay in a nicer hotel I would get a better experience. But people were loud in the lobby all morning. I get it was New Years Eve but come on plus I don't believe most of them were guest. There was absolutely no parking, people had to park across the street walking dangerously in the snow.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello Kirsten,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your NYE's getaway. I am truly very sorry that the folks in the lobby were too loud for your comfort. That is not typical of our hotel throughout the year so I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to host you again. Thank you very much for posting your review on Trip Advisor and I hope you have a wonderful day and a great New Year!

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Great stay at a Great hotel. Friendly Staff with an overall pleasant attitude. Great beds made for a good nights sleep. The staff was very nice and super helpful. Brian Alvarado the bartender is one of the best employees they have very welcoming, charming, and very funny to talk with. Looking forward to coming again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello Paul,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg for your accommodations. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. I am especially pleased to hear that Brian was such a pleasant part of your experience. I will be sure to share your comments with him and his peers. Thank you very much for sharing that with me. I look forward to your next visit with us. Have a wonderful day and a prosperous New Year!

Reviewed 28 December 2013

This was a wonderful hotel. My family stayed here over the Christmas holiday in 2013. We were very pleased with our room and the friendliness of the staff. The only part we didn't like was the meal service in the morning for breakfast (which by the way is not free). We felt as though our waiter was staring us down and waiting for us to leave. Because we felt rushed by the awkward waiter we didn't enjoy our meal and felt very weird about going back for seconds.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Nicole C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Dear Vinoo,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn and for taking the time to review our hotel. While I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed the clean and comfortable accommodations, I am truly very sorry that your dining experience did not match the rest. I will be sure to share your comments with my team and I sincerely hope to have you back at our hotel for another try. Should you wish to discuss this further, I would be more than happy to speak with you. I can be reached at 847-524-0455, ext 6600 or via email at nicole.coghlan@hilton.com. Again, thank you for your time and your business and I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday season.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Beds are too soft, despite sleep number beds. it does not work. Also not enough pillows. Value was great if we were not overcharged at check out. We did not receive a complimentary breakfast which over the holiday would have been nice.

Dear Amy,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. I am sorry that you found the beds to be too soft. Additionally, I am concerned that you state you were overcharged at check out. I would certainly like to speak with you so that I can review your bill to ensure that everything is in order. I can be reached at 847-524-0455, ext 6600 or via email at nicole.coghlan@hilton.com. Again, thank you for your time and your business and I hope I have the opportunity to speak with you. Have a wonderful and safe holiday season.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

The lady who was checking us out, if you could even say that, seemed like she was rushing us out the door, did not leave us ask her if we could pay with different credit card. Other than that we had good stay, and the overnight gentleman, as well as, the gentleman who checked us in, I believe his name was Robert, were great, and nice!

Dear Teodora,

Thank you for taking the time to rate your visit on Trip Advisor. I will be sure to share your wonderful comments about Robert and the overnight staff person who accommodated you. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season.