“Helpful, accommodating staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Schaumburg
“Helpful, accommodating staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

The staff at this hotel were wonderful and very accommodating! We were here with a children's sports team, and they went out of their way to make our experience outstanding and were always kind and helpful. Unfortunately, we were there during extreme cold, and the lobby and rooms facing north were very drafty. We understood that this issue was beyond control. We did also have some drunk, noisy hotel guests the last night of our stay. We did not report this, as they settled down after about an hour, and once again, this was beyond the hotel staff's control. We will definitely stay here again if we are back in town for another competition and will recommend it to others we know!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Nicole C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments on Trip Advisor. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit at the Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg. I will be sure to share your remarks with my team. This group was such a pleasure to work with and we hope to host you again very soon! Take care and have a great week!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Dubuque, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

My family and I stayed here and got a great deal! The room was very clean, it smelled nice, the beds were very comfy and there was a lot of hot water for the shower. We plan on using this hotel in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Nicole C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Dear Guest,

I am so glad to hear that you and your family got a great deal and enjoyed the fresh and clean rooms, comfy bed and great shower experience. I am excited to hear that you will use the Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg for your future visits! Thank you so much for sharing that with me. Thank you for your wonderful comments and I hope to have the opportunity to meet you during your next visit with us. Have a great week!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

My family spent the weekend out in Schaumburg for my son's 6th birthday weekend. We went to Medieval times, LEGOLAND, and spent the night at the Hilton Garden Inn. Everyone at the hotel was great. I called beforehand and spoke to Brian who was a such a pleasure and made us really look forward to our stay. When we arrived check in was friendly, informative, as well as quick and efficient. The room was very nice, comfortable, and clean. The pool area was enjoyable, nice, and clean. Breakfast was great and Alice was super attentive and took great care of us. The staff here is the best part. Rob, Adrian, and especially Brian Alvarado (who we met and took care of throughout our stay) made our guest experience a perfect one! Thank you HGI Schaumburg!

1 Thank Denise0519
Hello Denise,

I am so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed the hotels, the services and especially our staff. I love to hear how our staff made you enjoy your visit. Those are the best comments! Thank you for sharing that with me. I will be sure to pass those comments on to my team and we look forward to your next visit with us! Have a wonderful week!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

The rooms were clean, beds very comfortable. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We wanted to order pizza and the staff gave us menus to a couple local pizza places. Very well prepared and accommodating. Highly recommend! Fitness room is outstanding too!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable! I truly hope to have the opportunity to meet you the next time your travels bring you back to the area! Thank you again for your time and I hope you have an amazing week!
Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

My experience with Hilton Garden Inn was great! I would recommend to all friends and family. The minute that I walked up to the desk, we received a warm and welcome smile from the front attendants. The customer service from the housekeeper manager to the staff members were excellent!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Nicole C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Dear Andretta,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg for your travel needs. I am so very happy to hear that everyone you encounted was pleasant and helpful. I know the staff will be thrilled to read your comments so thank you for sharing that with me. I hope to have another opportunity to host you again in the near future! Have a good day and a prosperous New Year!
Bristol, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

This hotel, was okay I thought that by paying more to stay in a nicer hotel I would get a better experience. But people were loud in the lobby all morning. I get it was New Years Eve but come on plus I don't believe most of them were guest. There was absolutely no parking, people had to park across the street walking dangerously in the snow.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello Kirsten,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your NYE's getaway. I am truly very sorry that the folks in the lobby were too loud for your comfort. That is not typical of our hotel throughout the year so I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to host you again. Thank you very much for posting your review on Trip Advisor and I hope you have a wonderful day and a great New Year!
new york, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

Great stay at a Great hotel. Friendly Staff with an overall pleasant attitude. Great beds made for a good nights sleep. The staff was very nice and super helpful. Brian Alvarado the bartender is one of the best employees they have very welcoming, charming, and very funny to talk with. Looking forward to coming again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello Paul,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg for your accommodations. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. I am especially pleased to hear that Brian was such a pleasant part of your experience. I will be sure to share your comments with him and his peers. Thank you very much for sharing that with me. I look forward to your next visit with us. Have a wonderful day and a prosperous New Year!