“Good meal”
Review of Shaw's Crab House

Shaw's Crab House
Reserve with OpenTable
Shaw's Crab House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 339 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Higgins Rd and Rt. 53, I-290 and I-355
Reviewed 1 September 2013

My husband and i went here for our anniversary dinner. Despite a little reservation confusion, we had a good meal. We tried both the Maryland and lump crab cakes - both we're good, just different flavors. Add lobster bisque, gumbo, mixed greens salad, asparagus and three martinis - total bill $137. Good service (thanks Mike!) and a free anniversary dessert made for a good night.

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

Had a great meal at lunch. Service is excellent, food is awesome! Great atmosphere and quality all around. Parking is the only issue I have with this place.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Went with a large group of business and had a blast. The food was very good and the wine and beer selection great.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

This was my first trip to Shaw's, although my husband has been to their other location. It was simply amazing. From the cocktails to the bread basket to the seafood to the side dishes, there was no room for improvement. I especially like my cold appetizer, which included red king crab bites and shrimp. My husband enjoyed a crab cake that was refreshingly made without fillers and had tons of fresh lump crab. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Made reservations for the crab buffet for 7:30. Arrived at 7 and was greeted by hostess. Told our table was ready which was fine. Once seated waitress explained buffer set up to us. Buffet consisted of lobster bisque, salads, sushi, peel and eat shrimp, crab claws, oysters. Hot items included mashed potatoes, green beans, deep fried shrimp, snow car, king crab, tenderloin.
Peel and eat shrimp were excellent as was the king crab. Everything else was just "ok ". Sushi tasted old, crab claws watery and deep fried shrimp soggy. Will not be back.