Whenever we visit my grandmother in Schaumburg we stay here, so we've been coming for 10 years or so. We arrived at 11AM and it looked like there was a big conference, but we decided to try to check in early anyways. I'd booked on Priceline (a steal at $55) so I didn't expect awesome service, but was thrilled to receive it anyways (even in email communcations they were professional, while warm and friendly). They had a non-smoking king room available for us and let us check in even though official check in was 3PM. And they were delightful about it!
It was nice to see that the place had been renovated since our last visit. Gone were all of the Frank Lloyd Wright and craftsman decor, replaced by what I would call "modern spa". Lots of earth tones and a fresh green color everywhere. We walked into our room and immediately loved it. It faced the interior courtyard which was a pretty sight with the snow on the trees. The king bed had a pillow top, bright white sheets and great pillows. There was also a sofa in the room and lots of space. You could understand why there was also a brochure for the "Hyatt Collection" and you could buy the various pieces of the set if you were so inclined. We really liked it.
The bathroom also had a nice spa-like ambience with cocoa slate tiles, a subway-tiled shower with a glass wall and a cool stone and resin counter top. We used the gym for an hour and had it completely to ourselves, then went swimming in the indoor pool and had that to ourselves too!
The location was convenient to the things we like to do (IKEA, visit grandma, eat well). We just had an amazing time, like we always do. Checkout was a breeze and the staff was lovely and accomodating there too. Thanks Hyatt staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the incomparable service you deserve at Hyatt Regency Woodfield. Superbly positioned to offer easy access to downtown Chicago, O’Hare, local businesses and area attractions, our exceptional hotel in Schaumburg is dedicated to ensuring a remarkable stay from start to finish. Great restaurants, deluxe amenities and unparalleled attention to detail add the finishing touches that make us the outstanding choice among Schaumburg, Illinois hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago Hotel Schaumburg
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Schaumburg
- Hyatt Schaumburg
- Hyatt Regency Woodfield Schaumburg Il