“Great experience”

Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago
Ranked #14 of 29 Hotels in Schaumburg
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I have stayed in 4 to 5 hotels in the area and this hotel has been my best experience. The rooms are nice kept, clean. The hotel changes a flat fee for breakfast buffet. The buffet is a fair price (you can also order from menu, but the buffet is a better deal), but what I like about it is that they give you more options than a typical hotel (several options of juices, coffee, omelet with your choice of ingredients, French toast, etc). The people are very friendly and quick on their service (Jose at the restaurant greats people and offers coffee to go, nice to see him on trips there).

Room Tip: I have stayed several times, I have yet to get a bad room, all rooms (they have 5 floors) I had were...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Hyatt_Schaumburg1, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

It is always our goal to provide exceptional service to each and every one of our guests. We are delighted that you enjoyed such a pleasant stay and we appreciate your glowing remarks regarding our breakfast buffet and friendly customer service. It would be our pleasure to welcome you again and we hope you'll think of the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is clean and has great service. LeJaune provided world-class service in the club lounge each and every night being very attentive to everyone's needs and wants. The Location is very convenient right across from Woodfield shopping mall too.

Stayed: July 2014
Hyatt_Schaumburg1, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

We are truly happy to know that you received incomparable service during your time in our club lounge. Thank you for sharing your warm and sincere remarks. We will certainly pass along your kind words. We hope you'll allow us the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago sometime in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

WONDERFUL BEDS. Seriously a great nights sleep. Clean hotel with wonderful amenities. Great outdoor pool and friendly enough staff. But beware if youre using apple maps the address of the hotel won't work. Directly across from woodfield shopping center.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thank for your sharing your positive comments regarding your recent visit with us! We do regret any inconveniences that you may have encountered when traveling to our hotel. Please know that you can always contact us directly if you have any questions regarding our location. We are thrilled that you enjoyed a great night's rest at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago and we hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We were here for 3 nights on july 4th weekend, Nice hotel for its price. We got the Regency Level Floor (for Hyatt Gold Members) The rooms are bigger than the downtown and airport Hyatt property( I have stayed in both) Its a busy hotel. when we were here, we saw 3 weddings, This hotel has a great location, right across the Woodfield Mall. Best place to live here in Shcaumburg,with some of the best places to shop and really good dining options. The hotel looks very small from the facade but its a big property. Our Bathroom was pretty big, which we always prefer.

Room Tip: You can pick any room, would recommend to regency level for hyatt gold members.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Hyatt_Schaumburg1, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

We are honored that you chose to spend your Fourth of July weekend with us at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago. We are truly delighted that you enjoyed your visit and greatly appreciate your generous comments and loyalty in the Hyatt brand. It was a pleasure to welcome you for the holiday weekend and we hope you will have the opportunity to visit with us again sometime soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I recently stayed at the Hyatt for a week during our "Mason/OES" Session. We had an amazing time. This will be my 3rd time staying at this hotel. I must say 3rd times a charm. Upon walking in the door, the staff was on it. I was greeted properly, the hotel representative took care of my hotel room properly. Originally, they had me on the 4th floor. I requested to be moved to the 2nd floor, with no issues. They switched my keys and gave me time to have my luggage moved to the new room. I had a nice view. The room was a bit chilly and I called down to the front and was told how to work the thermostat, but that didn't work. So, minutes later the hotel engineer called and informed that once the temperature outside reaches above 65, they turn the heat off. Ok, understandable. So, the engineer offered to have more blankets sent up or coffee, tea, etc. I requested the tea. I thought that was very thoughtful of the hotel. Keisha my room attendant, cleaned the room on time everyday. She was very polite. I noticed the room was a bit dusty on the desk and tv stand, but I noticed when I wiped it, it came right back.

The bedding was clean and comfortable. The food in the hotel was great as well. They also had a microwave you could use if needed. There was also a barbershop on duty. Oh! I had a personal need as well and the gift shop was under construction. I called the front desk for assistance and they delivered what I needed to the room at no charge.

I loved my stay at the Hyatt and would definitely recommend it to friends and family.

Oh! The hotel is centrally located near restaurants and Woodfield Mall across the street. The hotel also has a shuttle that will take you to sites near the hotel.

Room Tip: If you're going for a large conference, try to get a room on the 1st or 2nd floor to avoid eleva...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed review! We truly appreciate the kind sentiments that you've shared for our team and will certainly pass along your comments to the specific staff members that you've mentioned. We do regret any inconveniences that you encountered with your accommodations and apologize for any difficulties you experienced with the temperature in your room. We are happy to know that you loved your stay at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Had meeting at this hotel on Sunday June 29, 2014. the Hotel was busy but everything went perfect. Staff was very helpful and could not do enough for you. The meeting room was clean and the A/C work great since it was hot outside

Room Tip: Any room should be great
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago. We are pleased to know that your meeting went off without a hitch and that we were able to meet your expectations in every way. Whether visiting for business or leisure, we hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Recently Stayed at the Hotel the Customer Service was outstanding, as well as the rooms and food i recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a clean fun safe environment. The manager ADAM was the best any question or problems ask for him he will go above and beyond to get you squared away. :)

Room Tip: The JR SUITE was a great room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Hyatt_Schaumburg1, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let our future guests know about your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, Chicago. We certainly appreciate your glowing review regarding the outstanding customer service that you received and we will pass along your kind words. We are happy to hear that you were well taken care of by our team and we hope you'll visit with us again.