“Meet the son in Arlington Heights”

Residence Inn Chicago Schaumburg
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Schaumburg
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Spent a night at the Marriott Residence Inn Chicago. My family and I had a suite with a King. Very nice room, full kitchen with microwave popcorn! The included breakfast was excellent; waffles, eggs, sausage, potatoes, yogurt and so. Staff kept every food item fully stocked. Pool and workout room were good for a winter break.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Mary C, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

I would like to personally thank you for the time you took to review our hotel from you winter stay with us. The flowers are blooming and the sun is shining here in Schaumburg now that it is finally summer! I hope you will stay with us again when you are in the area.

There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Chicago Schaumburg

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Stayed here in August 2013. Very nice hotel and convently located near Motorola head quarters. Happy hour most nights, but the food for happy hour was a little disappointing. Rooms very nice and the pool and hot tubs very very nice.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed a week here and absolutely loved it, from their extremely comfortable rooms with lots of space to their great complimentary hot breakfast. The staff was very polite and helpful, made you feel like a local. On top if that the location is perfect fir shopping, events at the convention center and only a shirt drive to O'hare airport.

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Gary C
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I have to say I was staying at the Marriott because I know they always deliver outstanding service. I was not disappointed. I had attended the Unleash the Power Within with Tony Robbins July 2013. I arrived a bit early and was greeted by the desk manager who immediately took care of my reservation and handled my bags with care. I was directed immediately to the guest area and helped myself to coffee with cream and fruit which I brought with me to the Convention Center.
I came back and was let in by the night desk staff. It makes such a difference to be greeted by such a positive staff. I went into my room and noticed a slight odor of cigarettes. I was too tired to care and slept the night away in comfort.
It was a great stay I have to admit. I was contacted by the manager and asked about my stay. He immediately replied and took care of the matter of investigating the odor. He also sweetened the deal by helping me with my award points. The bottom line is that this is an outstanding place to stay. The staff is top notch and kudos to Logan Wolverton for being not a good manager, not an excellent manager but and outstanding manager!

Room Tip: The 5th floor where I stayed was quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
loganwolverton, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

Hi Denise! Again, thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our hotel. We truly appreciate the feedback and want you to know that we have addressed the issue of your room smelling of smoke as we are 100% non-smoking at our property and most definitely stand by this policy. Your comments of our staff are greatly appreciated and I have shared them with my team. We hope to have you stay at the hotel again in the future! Again, thank you so much!

Reviewed 11 July 2013

Wonderful service, clean room, and delicious breakfast. Very quiet! Staff was very friendly and made efforts to ensure our stay was comfortable. The room was quiet and clean and very spacious. The breakfast buffet was excellent.

Room Tip: Great place!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jnbartunek
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Although not the cheapest around this is a great place to stay, especially on long trips. I stayed for 9 nights and was comfortable the whole time. From the friendly helpful ladies at the front desk, to the clean rooms, to the pool, jacuzzi and work out room and the wonderful breakfast this hotel made being away from home a lot easier.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I made Residence Inn by Marriott my home in Schaumburg for two months. I was on an official trip and my stay here has been a real good experience. Friendly staff, round the clock prompt service, homely environment , a very healthy complimentary American Breakfast made the stay comfortable. The rooms are spacious with regular housekeeping and the shuttle service is also very helpful. I would surely recommend a stay to get a taste of the hospitality :)

Room Tip: Book in advance
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo