“Convenient if you are visiting Schaumburg”

SpringHill Suites Chicago Schaumburg/Woodfield Mall
Ranked #12 of 29 Hotels in Schaumburg
Reviewed 19 May 2013

For a family of 4, the double bed suite is just ok. There is a pullout sofa and two full size beds. A desk, microwave and a refrigerator round out the entry room. Morning breakfast is not bad and is located very close to the major roads. All in all a convenient hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 May 2013

I stayed here for a week while traveling for work. The rooms are nice and clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. There is a daily breakfast that has everything that you need. The bed was comfortable and the rooms were quiet. Great value for your $. Close to many restaurants, mall, and shopping areas.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kayla H
Reviewed 4 May 2013

We recently enjoyed our 3rd visit to this property and I have to say it has become my personal favorite overnight of all the places I've stayed. We usually end up here on the weekend when their rates are lower than the business rates prevalent during the week, but in terms of comfort and value for the $$$ I have never found a location I like more.

The rate includes a free hot breakfast. The staff have always been very friendly and accommodating. Pool and hot tub are well maintained. Room layouts are a bit unusual as compared with many hotels but they suit us well, with fridge, micro, computer desk and adequate plugins, iPhone/iPod friendly alarm clock, very comfortable mattresses and enough pillows.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter P
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Stayed here for a soccer tournament, March 15-17, 2013. The staff was very friendly and helpful throughout our stay. The facilities were clean. The decor was modern and attractive. The king size room was comfortable and clean. The free breakfast was great. There were at least three soccer teams and a couple dance teams staying at the hotel during our stay and the amount of food the hotel went through had to be enormous. The staff kept bringing out an excellent variety of hot and cold food to serve everyone. I would definitely recommend a stay here. The location was very convenient for the tournament and to services in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Simmfam
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We stay at Springhills frequently because we like the layout of the rooms in the new ones. Unfortunately, this Springhill is not one of the new designs with 2 bathrooms. Fortunately, on this trip it was just my 13 yo son and me so we didn't need 2. The room was clean, the TV was good (40 inch LCD, I think), and breakfast was good and well attended. We just stayed one night and didn't use the pool. The front desk staff was nice and check-in was fast. We had friends who stayed at the Hyatt Place (1/4 mile away) and we saw their hotel and room. I would choose the Springhill anytime over their hotel (although it was fine).

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank jpb7428
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I was town last week on business and spent two nights. Overall, this is nice hotel with all of the normal Springhill amenities. The breakfast area was nice area to relax and grab breakfast with all of the normal breakfast selections. The fitness center appeared to be very nice and possible a bit nicer than most Springhill's. Unfortunately, I was battling a head cold, so I wasn't able to check it out. The staff was very nice and willing to help out in anyway that they could. If I am back in the area I will definitely stay there again. The only complaint that I had was the fan on the heater/A/C unit was a bit noisy.

Room Tip: While the traffic didn't bother me much, I would suggest staying on the front side of the buildi...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Wanted to have a close hotel to Lego Discovery Center - this fit the bill and the reviews were spot on. The pool got quite crowded and the parents didn't always control their kids but overall we had a great stay! Breakfast was okay nothing special but great not to have to go out! Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family